How long for the Ranger smile to fade?

Deleted member 1634

10 days, 1200 miles, 1 multi day camping trip (w/ teardrop trailer), 1 time helping someone move (w/ uhaul trailer). Really getting the use out of my Ranger right out of the gate! Not a single thing to complain about! Smile every single time I see it!

airish1531

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT sport 4x4
Occupation
Auto damage inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Just remember always smile and wave a toyota tacoma driver. Cause there in nothing to smile about in a toyota.. This is my third Ford ranger and the smile continues...

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Still Smiling (other than the usual fit and finish issues with domestics. The Ranger is no exception)

5988aada-93ab-4f3b-9dda-a5cfdafc310c-9eea9ac2-f50d-4eab-bd2f-a8e1643cdc1a-v1.png

Last edited:

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
My smile has recovered nicely from the confusion and excessive wait of the ordering process.
My Thanks to Ranger5G and certain members who helped with Tracking and accurate information during that time to mitigate that aggravation and prevent the loss of that smile altogether.

Eventually...
It came in perfect and has performed perfectly , even improving over this first month.
Thanks to Ford for unsurpassed quality and performance.
Thanks to many non-ford sources, individuals, and especially Ranger5G for helping with understanding the features and access to them.

My truck has just about ceased to be a novelty, and has started to assume the place of its predecessor in my garage as a daily driver, hauler, and tow vehicle. Looking forward, I expect a long and distinguished service record with a durable smile to match.:clap::)

Last edited:

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Smile faded last night as I dropped it off to have clear bra, window tint, and spray in bed-liner installed. I have 2-3 days of driving a horrible Jeep Compass and then the smile will return bigger and brighter!!
I feel for you Bro