MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
She already drove it for 7 weeks back in the summer (because she had a broken ankle and her car is a stick), and a few times a couple weeks ago because of winter weather. She always has a good reason for needing to take it instead of her car, but honestly I think it is partly because she likes it more than her car. Last time she took it for more than a couple days, I told her if she wanted to take over my truck she'd have to take over the payments on it too. She didn't seem to like that idea. haha
Reading conversations like this make me glad that my wife does not drive. I get to drive the Ranger to take care of my business and to take her to work and on errands as well--and don't have to worry about her asking to borrow my truck! I am the only one to drive it, and I like it that way!

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
The first 400 miles after I purchased my Ranger were rough with a bad fuel injector. Ford fixed the problem and made darn sure I was a happy customer. I have been smiling big every mile since. I flippin’ love Sport mode. I look for excuses to take it for a spin.

F32141AF-502F-4AAE-93A2-75DC433171CD.jpeg

Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
259 Days, 10,162 miles - just got back from a 700 mile trip for Christmas and loved driving it. Still smiling strong!!!