First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Pretty big one today. I picked up mom and dad scorpion from the airport today as they're here from the east coast for a few weeks. They couldn't believe how smooth and quiet the ride is. Besides pictures this is the first time seeing/driving in my Ranger and my mom says’ This is so much nicer than your Tacoma”. Smart lady! :)
Sponsored

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Pretty big one today. I picked up mom and dad scorpion from the airport today as they're here from the east coast for a few weeks. They couldn't believe how smooth and quiet the ride is. Besides pictures this is the first time seeing/driving in my Ranger and my mom says’ This is so much nicer than your Tacoma”. Smart lady! :)
Mom knows best.

jeb134

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
A month ago I drove it home from Oregon, it’s got 1,315 miles on it now (along with new wheels, tires, level kit, Bedrug, tailgate vinyl lettering, and LED lights in the bed). On top of all the compliments I’ve gotten, I’m very happy with how smooth it is to drive and all the fun features it has. Winter has arrived in CA today so I took advantage of being able to start up my truck while still on the bus so it would be all nice and warm when I got in and it was very enjoyable. I got my ski passes this week and can’t wait to take it up in the snow

DF60E50E-87BD-4EF0-A35B-18D4D21D9464.jpeg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
↑
Just over 3 months, 4400 miles and still smiling.:) And I still find myself turning around to look at it whenever I walk away.
↑
I’m constantly staring at mine as well
↑
Me too!:sun::turkey:
↑
Glad I'm not the only one!
↑
Still smiling at almost 6 months, 3464 miles. I still turn around and look at it when i walk away.
Definitely still smiling here! I too love looking back at it while I'm walking away. And I also love seeing it smiling back at me with its big toothy grin. haha

That's funny because I do that too. 7 Months 6200 miles still brings a smile. Still get lots of compliments and questions.

ranger at park2.jpg

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Crossed the 5K mark this weekend. 5049 miles...still smiling like a kid at Christmas.

Deleted member 1634

My wife took the Ranger to work today since she had to travel to the still unplowed/badly plowed part of town. So we just traded vehicles for the day. And I'm surprised at how much I missed driving my truck just on my short drive to work. I've had it for 6 months now and still have that feeling of happiness with my purchase. I'm sure it'll fade someday, but the fact that I'm still giddy about it means I definitely made the right choice!

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
My wife took the Ranger to work today since she had to travel to the still unplowed/badly plowed part of town. So we just traded vehicles for the day. And I'm surprised at how much I missed driving my truck just on my short drive to work. I've had it for 6 months now and still have that feeling of happiness with my purchase. I'm sure it'll fade someday, but the fact that I'm still giddy about it means I definitely made the right choice!
Good luck getting it back from the wife. You might need to get a new one!

Deleted member 1634

Good luck getting it back from the wife. You might need to get a new one!
She already drove it for 7 weeks back in the summer (because she had a broken ankle and her car is a stick), and a few times a couple weeks ago because of winter weather. She always has a good reason for needing to take it instead of her car, but honestly I think it is partly because she likes it more than her car. Last time she took it for more than a couple days, I told her if she wanted to take over my truck she'd have to take over the payments on it too. She didn't seem to like that idea. haha