Hood Graphics Idea

Ranger X

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver Ranger Sport 4x4
Looks great. Are they custom made? Is each black part a separate piece after install, or is it on a clear background?
@Jason B, each black part is separated… I have been very pleased with the 3M Material, almost a year with no fading and/or any other issues and Ranger X lives on the driveway.

Install is fairly easy if you prep properly and take your time.The instructions that came with are pretty good and the seller has a very good video tutorial.

I hope this helps…

Cheers ?

Distressed American Flag Truck... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BP63K2M?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

lazynorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Crew Cab XLT FX4
Occupation
Public Health
Ample ladies riding flying tigers, that's the only sticker I'd put on my hood. Everything else is tacky.

SpaceGhost

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Expect to see that soon in "what did I do" thread..

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Damn it ! I had sold myself on the one stripe in the middle , now you went and ruined it ! I do like those , and i need a little color , like red ! I have been seriously looking at some old school pinstripes, if my hand is still steady enough...

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
NICE! Are the side decals also custom designed, 'cause I like those. I'd like the same thing on the hood but red instead of the yellow.