First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
people who hand small-framed women and kids heavy recoiling firearms are the biggest jerks in the 2A community.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Picked up my Century Arms AP5-M on Friday. One of those “movie” guns I’ve always wanted, but couldn’t afford the H&K price tag.

FAFEB65C-5D42-4CF7-B308-72A62E368166.jpeg
Nice, I've seen the non tri-lug model dropping in price and starting thinking about it. Franklin Armory makes a binary trigger too. The tri-lug is almost twice the price lol.

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
I got some AWESOME news at work last week and just booked my airfare for...

SHOT SHOW!!!!!

I'm pretty damn excited!
Remember a few things about SHOT Show.

1: AVN's are usually the same week. Sharing cabs can get interesting and everyone has a cellphone camera that will have a pic of you and a PStar getting into a cab.

2: The SHOT Show plague is REAL. Start with 500mg of Vitamin C per day for the next several weeks, then increase to 1000 per day, then 1500 per day. The plane is infestation location number one, then the Uber/Cab, then the Show, then the Uber/Cab, and then the plane ride home.

3: Good walking shoes are a MUST. Don't buy them right before you go tho. Buy a pair, find them to be comfortable standing/walking on concrete for HOURS, then have maybe 100-200 miles of walking on them prior to the Show

4: Don't eat the vendor food at the show unless you are accustomed to testing your immune system with Chipotle and Taco Bell on the regular!

5: Know the locations and how long it takes you to get to the bathrooms.....this is essential information if you did not listen to #4!

6: Carts.....there will be circumferentially enhanced people with carts that they pull behind them and fill with ANYTHING booths will give away for free, which has included sample packs fo bullets from component companies in the past. They have zero regards for your toes....prepare accordingly!

7: You will see Chinese folks representing some of the overseas manufacturing companies and they will blatantly be taking pictures of every product they do not currently make for a company and will go back and copy it. "Airsoft clone" micro red dots and LPVO's likely came from this.

8: You are going to see people walking around with fancy shirts that have logos all over them, and a good chance they will come to your booth asking for sponsorships. I'm one of them, but don't do that, so feel free to send me their names and I'll tell you if I know they suck at their given sport.

9: SHOT Show BINGO is a game we have all played at one point in time or another and it involves the spots on the board being filled when you see/experience something like an Affliction shirt or some instagram influencer doing a selfie video in the middle of an unsuspecting crowd. You can print out the BINGO cards each year, but it is mildly frowned upon to scream BINGO when your card wins, so text your victory with a copy of your spaces filled to your coworkers so there's a time stamp proving you won.

10: A good portion of business is done around the "Circle Bar"......it's best to exchange numbers and information there, because you won't remember what you agreed to later.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
8: You are going to see people walking around with fancy shirts that have logos all over them, and a good chance they will come to your booth asking for sponsorships. I'm one of them, but don't do that, so feel free to send me their names and I'll tell you if I know they suck at their given sport.
This is absolutely hilarious and reminds me of Karting trade shows.:crackup:

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
This is absolutely hilarious and reminds me of Karting trade shows.:crackup:
I've stood there with my jersey on under a jacket so I could check out new cool stuff without the vendors thinking I was there to ask for free stuff........then watched someone with a jersey on that has Brand A's logo front and center ask to be sponsored by their largest competitor Brand B.

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Nice, I've seen the non tri-lug model dropping in price and starting thinking about it. Franklin Armory makes a binary trigger too. The tri-lug is almost twice the price lol.
yeah, I almost picked one up earlier in the year when century had a mail-in rebate promotion. Glad that I held off, purchasing it now with the extra two mags and the brace came out cheaper than had I gone with the rebate option.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Remember a few things about SHOT Show.

1: AVN's are usually the same week. Sharing cabs can get interesting and everyone has a cellphone camera that will have a pic of you and a PStar getting into a cab.

2: The SHOT Show plague is REAL. Start with 500mg of Vitamin C per day for the next several weeks, then increase to 1000 per day, then 1500 per day. The plane is infestation location number one, then the Uber/Cab, then the Show, then the Uber/Cab, and then the plane ride home.

3: Good walking shoes are a MUST. Don't buy them right before you go tho. Buy a pair, find them to be comfortable standing/walking on concrete for HOURS, then have maybe 100-200 miles of walking on them prior to the Show

4: Don't eat the vendor food at the show unless you are accustomed to testing your immune system with Chipotle and Taco Bell on the regular!

5: Know the locations and how long it takes you to get to the bathrooms.....this is essential information if you did not listen to #4!

6: Carts.....there will be circumferentially enhanced people with carts that they pull behind them and fill with ANYTHING booths will give away for free, which has included sample packs fo bullets from component companies in the past. They have zero regards for your toes....prepare accordingly!

7: You will see Chinese folks representing some of the overseas manufacturing companies and they will blatantly be taking pictures of every product they do not currently make for a company and will go back and copy it. "Airsoft clone" micro red dots and LPVO's likely came from this.

9: SHOT Show BINGO is a game we have all played at one point in time or another and it involves the spots on the board being filled when you see/experience something like an Affliction shirt or some instagram influencer doing a selfie video in the middle of an unsuspecting crowd. You can print out the BINGO cards each year, but it is mildly frowned upon to scream BINGO when your card wins, so text your victory with a copy of your spaces filled to your coworkers so there's a time stamp proving you won.

10: A good portion of business is done around the "Circle Bar"......it's best to exchange numbers and information there, because you won't remember what you agreed to later.
I may holler at you with some questions!

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
people who hand small-framed women and kids heavy recoiling firearms are the biggest jerks in the 2A community.
agreed. i know its for humor but we dont need any more examples of improper handling to stain things further. the mechanaphobics do not need any help being irrational or political...

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed