Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
What model is that?
Dillon 1050 with Ammobot to automate it and MrBulletFeeder to...feed bullets to the press.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Form went pending 3/29 if I recall. So basically 6 months exactly. Not to bad considering the history of wait times and the covid-19 garbage.

AAC 556-SD. Got a good deal because its basically old news at this point. Wanted a dedicated can for my mock-up MK12 Mod 0 SPR. Its still a work in progress (mainly QD rings and better glass period), but right now I can get sub-moa at 100 yards with 69gr and 77gr no problem.

IMG-2659.jpg

Also had a chance to pick up some fiber optic sights for my 13 year old daughters pistol cause the factory TX22 plastic sights were garbage tier. Oddly enough this Taurus is one of the most reliable functioning .22LR pistols on the market today. Taurus is usually bubba-grade stuff.

IMG-2666.jpg

TheKracka

First Name
Klay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4/2005 xB
Occupation
I fix things not people
Holy crap, didn't realize how much ammo went up! About 3x what is was a few years ago when I last stocked up!

https://ammoseek.com/

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
Form went pending 3/29 if I recall. So basically 6 months exactly. Not to bad considering the history of wait times and the covid-19 garbage.

AAC 556-SD. Got a good deal because its basically old news at this point. Wanted a dedicated can for my mock-up MK12 Mod 0 SPR. Its still a work in progress (mainly QD rings and better glass period), but right now I can get sub-moa at 100 yards with 69gr and 77gr no problem.

IMG-2659.jpg

Also had a chance to pick up some fiber optic sights for my 13 year old daughters pistol cause the factory TX22 plastic sights were garbage tier. Oddly enough this Taurus is one of the most reliable functioning .22LR pistols on the market today. Taurus is usually bubba-grade stuff.

IMG-2666.jpg
Is that Taurus actually made by Taurus? A lot of the .22 variants are actually made by Umarex with a fixed barrel system. I’ve put thousands through a half dozen MP22 pistols and Walther P22’s.

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
Holy crap, didn't realize how much ammo went up! About 3x what is was a few years ago when I last stocked up!

https://ammoseek.com/
It’s gotten bad and what I’m hearing is that it won’t be better for months, possibly years (depending on the election/riots)

Primers and projectiles are hard to come by for reloaders and ammo companies alike, especially primers!

TheKracka

First Name
Klay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4/2005 xB
Occupation
I fix things not people
It’s gotten bad and what I’m hearing is that it won’t be better for months, possibly years (depending on the election/riots)

Primers and projectiles are hard to come by for reloaders and ammo companies alike, especially primers!
Guess I might get into archery to full fill the sport of shooting itch.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Guess I might get into archery to full fill the sport of shooting itch.
I stocked up heavy back in early March with 9mm. I already had a lot of .22's and a good amount of .223. If you know who wins (cheats) in the election, you will never see ammo prices again like the past 2-3 years.

@Snorebaby bought one of those laser target training systems and likes it a lot. It's a great way to practice until this mess (hopefully) subsides.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Any of you guys know anything of HERTER'S 9mm ammo?
I've never heard of it before now, but that's not unusual for me.
I live under a fairly large rock...

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've been seeing it around more the past 3-4 months but never tried it. I've read several reviews on it and all were good and if you can find some I would grab it.

This is going to be the worst of times for ammo! :surprised:

Arizona Ammo Company Facing $80 Million Order Backlog

How crazy is the current ammo shortage?

Well, one Scottsdale-based manufacturer told a local news affiliate that it now faces an $80.1 million order backlog.

“We’re working right now seven days a week, 24 hours a day in all the manufacturing plants,” Ammo Incorporated CEO Fred Wagenhals told AZFamily.com.

“We just bought 2.8 million dollars worth of machinery and equipment last week to increase our production and increase our volume,” Wagenhals added.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/arizona-ammo-company-facing-80-million-order-backlog/

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Herters used to be a great outdoorsman company back in the 70's. Used to get their catalog's and think I might get into handloading with the old Lee kits, but wound up with RCBS for many years.

I have not seen it, but the Cabela's add makes me think it is reboxed wolf ammo (as in not copper case). But, like I say, I have not seen it.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got my .22 suppressor out of jail today. Very surprised how short the wait was (6 months) considering the 4 suppressors I got last year took 12-13 months. CGS Hydra-AL with weighs in at 3.5 oz and adds no weight to my Mark IV 22/45 lite. This makes 2 in 9mm,2 in .22 and 1 in 5.56. So I guess I'll need to add another 5.56 soon to make it an even family. ? Now if this darn heat would go away I could get out and finally shoot. Another 108 degree day here on the face of the sun!

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Got my .22 suppressor out of jail today. Very surprised how short the wait was (6 months) considering the 4 suppressors I got last year took 12-13 months. CGS Hydra-AL with weighs in at 3.5 oz and adds no weight to my Mark IV 22/45 lite. This makes 2 in 9mm,2 in .22 and 1 in 5.56. So I guess I'll need to add another 5.56 soon to make it an even family. ? Now if this darn heat would go away I could get out and finally shoot. Another 108 degree day here on the face of the sun!

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg
How do you like the Mark?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
How do you like the Mark?
I love it! It's super lightweight even with my other .22 can on there. I had an older MKIII and sold it because it was an absolute PITA to breakdown. This one is just like an AR, just release the rear takedown pin and it's apart. Shoots great right out of the box and the only thing I added so far was the Halo charging ring. Of course I saw this one and it matches my Ranger so well I had to buy it. ?

IMG_1953.jpg