Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
5DE8C35D-AED7-441A-AE82-8F7CB97B1C9C.jpeg

New Skyline mounts from Warne for my .308 and 6.5 Creedmoor. Now to get them to the range to dial them in.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This gives a whole new meaning to Conceal Carry! :surprised:

Cops Find Man With Loaded Gun Concealed In His Butt

Justin Savoie, 24, pleaded guilty Friday to weapons charges after police in the town of Golden Meadow — who were arresting him late last year on a separate matter — discovered he had stashed a loaded .25 caliber Titan pistol in his buttocks.

They didn’t find the other “concealed gun” until they performed a strip search on Savoie, where they discovered the four-inch long, 2.5-inch barreled gun buried in his Hershey highway
https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2020/09/20/cops-find-man-with-loaded-gun-concealed-in-his-butt/

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Update on my Polymer 80 project:
The lower receiver is officially complete and full of parts. I'm going to knock the pins out one more time and switch some parts out. I also ordered a slide on August 31st, and I was beginning to think I had been ripped off. I had some online dialog with the owner of the company (after respectfully, not naming his company in the Facebook post) that didn't seem so positive. After that, I bought a different slide from a different vendor at a lower price, figuring I was going to have to go through my credit card company to get my money back. But last week I spoke with him briefly on the phone and he said my slide had actually gone out.

And today, BOTH slides arrived. The one I ordered August 31st arrived at the same time, on the same mail truck, as the slide I ordered September 17th! Hopefully tomorrow I will be building out the slide, mounting up sights and Holosun, and then I will get to put some 9mm down range!
2020-09-15 11.27.58.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Reactions: Doc

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
No kidding. Considering his hiding spot it sounds like he's been to prison before. :lipssealed:
On the contrary. Had he been a frequent guest of the corrections system, he'd have known they were eventually going to "go there".

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Took my new Henry .44 Magnum to the range to sight in. Fired 1 round and it wouldn't eject. Found the broken ejector laying on the bench.
20200906_121615.jpg

RSO told me it was the 3rd Henry he had seen lately with this problem.

I contacted Henry and they sent out a new ejector. It took them over a week to ship it, but it did finally show up. I have 6 .44 Magnum snap caps and cycled the action with them a bunch of times with no problem.

Hope to get to the range this weekend and try again.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Took my new Henry .44 Magnum to the range to sight in. Fired 1 round and it wouldn't eject. Found the broken ejector laying on the bench.
20200906_121615.jpg

RSO told me it was the 3rd Henry he had seen lately with this problem.

I contacted Henry and they sent out a new ejector. It took them over a week to ship it, but it did finally show up. I have 6 .44 Magnum snap caps and cycled the action with them a bunch of times with no problem.

Hope to get to the range this weekend and try again.
That surprises me for a Henry, hopefully it good to go now. But then again I had problems with my Sig P365 XL right from the start too. They took care of it within a week (I think) but it's been so damn hot here I haven't been out shooting since Memorial Day weekend. This is truly the summer from hell!! ?