First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 fx4 lariat
Occupation
Union electrician
Hello everyone I’m a new member here. I traded my 2016 silverado that was a “Rocky Ridge” and got my new 2021 fx4 lariat 2 weeks ago and I’m looking forward to gaining some great information and opinions on here.
Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Hello everyone I’m a new member here. I traded my 2016 silverado that was a “Rocky Ridge” and got my new 2021 fx4 lariat 2 weeks ago and I’m looking forward to gaining some great information and opinions on here.
Sweet!! and welcome, you are going to love it! I am a one month new owner myself.
hide your wallet, there a bunch of things you will be buying you dont even realize you need yet!

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Welcome. This forum is a plethora of information. So I think you will like it here.

Leftcoast

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Crewcab
OP
There are a few things to learn around here. First off get a quote from Carvana to buy it back. Don't ask why, just do it. Second order a tail gate damper. It will eliminate future headaches. Third and lastly, don't take shit from RangerPride. He senses fear.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
New Lariat owner here. I love it. Sync 3 has it's quirks, but I can deal with technology and live with the results. Just filled up today with my first fill-up. I used premium 93. I have a bed mat to install, have installed the much maligned bed damper (dont ask, don't know why yet, but whatever), weathertech mats and splashguards, and I have a gator soft tonneau cover on order.

Welcome.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
OP
There are a few things to learn around here. First off get a quote from Carvana to buy it back. Don't ask why, just do it. Second order a tail gate damper. It will eliminate future headaches. Third and lastly, don't take shit from RangerPride. He senses fear.
Wrong!!

First, order a tailgate damper after getting the "special secret" code from Dave (@AzScorpion ).;)

All other considerations are secondary and inconsequential to this. :angel:

All mods are your second choices. :idea:

Any help requests and informational questions are next.

Any bloviations from anybody not of damper-worthyness club are just bloviations (WITH THE IMPLICT EXCEPTION of Tracy (@Tracy Bowman ) and Phil (@P. A. Schilke) ):giggle:

Enjoy the festivities, it's a wild ride here!!:crazy:

Oh yeah, watch out for Al (@Texasota ), he'll try and convince you of stranger things !!:LOL: