Gladiator Flambe

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
"Our technician had it out for about an hour but couldn't find anything wrong with it. Bring it back if it starts doing it again."
"Search on Youtube and you can see him drag racing Wranglers and jumping it over some berms. It was fine"

OP
OP
P. A. Schilke

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Phil, is this something a pacemaker/defibrillator can help? Hope they get this problem resolved. Praying for you and your wife.
Hi Tracy,

I wish it was that simple...but a pacemaker is not a solution. It appears my heart is loaded with blood clots and It is just a matter of time before I have a sever stroke. Good that the clot busting drugs are being used but talk about pricey! Yikes!!! I had a engineer that was in my department....similar condition.... He did not make it.... But times are different now an hopefully they have better tools in the toolbox... As they say....stay tuned... Hospital is my next stop on Thursday but for how long is undetermined. I hope it is in and out... Doc is not optimistic about that though....

Best,
Phil

Last edited:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Hi Tracy,

I wish it was that simple...but a pacemaker is not a solution. It appears my heart is loaded with blood colts and It is just a matter of time before I have a sever stroke. Good that the clot busting drugs are being used but talk about pricey! Yikes!!! I had a engineer that was in my department....similar condition.... He did not make it.... But times are different now an hopefully they have better tools in the toolbox... As they say....stay tuned... Hospital is my next stop on Thursday but for how long is undetermined. I hope it is in and out... Doc is not optimistic about that though....

Best,
Phil
Not only will we pray for you and your family, but also for your medical team that they be skillful, wise, and tender.
Hang tough.

OP
OP
P. A. Schilke

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the kind thoughts and well wishes....This is very much appreciated....That said, these forums are about the 5G Ranger and this is off track from that.... I was just going to delete above, but it was helpful to me to just put words down in paper in a way. Enough of this for now.... Back to the task at hand....5G Ranger.....:)

Best,
Phil

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the kind thoughts and well wishes....This is very much appreciated....That said, these forums are about the 5G Ranger and this is off track from that.... I was just going to delete above, but it was helpful to me to just put words down in paper in a way. Enough of this for now.... Back to the task at hand....5G Ranger.....:)

Best,
Phil
Im pretty sure almost every thread gets side tracked with funny and ridiculous comments. When something is serious from a member we all consider a friend, that trumps anything mechanical in nature. Besides we cannot allow RP to get ahead in reaction scores. He is gunning for that top place ? You guys are front line defense.

Serioulsy, I hope you hear really goods news at your appointment, we are praying for you.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Hi Folks,

Best,
Phil
Phil, prayers sent for you, and Margie. Modern medicine is an amazing thing. I wish for many blessings to come your way.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
No way I'm waiting another 3 years for a Bronco while non reservation holders are out driving theirs. Besides I don't want to end up like this one. o_O I'd rather the Jeep catch fire and collect the insurance money. lol ?

Bronco Tierods.jpg
I just picked up the paper work from my Service Advisor. "Tech says he can not replicate". He wants me to drive it, and comes back if it happens again.

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi Tracy,

I wish it was that simple...but a pacemaker is not a solution. It appears my heart is loaded with blood clots and It is just a matter of time before I have a sever stroke. Good that the clot busting drugs are being used but talk about pricey! Yikes!!! I had a engineer that was in my department....similar condition.... He did not make it.... But times are different now an hopefully they have better tools in the toolbox... As they say....stay tuned... Hospital is my next stop on Thursday but for how long is undetermined. I hope it is in and out... Doc is not optimistic about that though....

Best,
Phil
Love and prayers for you and Margie.

William Oz

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Occupation
Autoworker
No way I'm waiting another 3 years for a Bronco while non reservation holders are out driving theirs. Besides I don't want to end up like this one. o_O I'd rather the Jeep catch fire and collect the insurance money. lol ?

Bronco Tierods.jpg
That's the "Bronco Squirrel Edition". It can't figure which way to go.....

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired

Bronco Tierods.jpg
It’s the new super crab walk feature.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Im pretty sure almost every thread gets side tracked with funny and ridiculous comments. When something is serious from a member we all consider a friend, that trumps anything mechanical in nature. Besides we cannot allow RP to get ahead in reaction scores. He is gunning for that top place ? You guys are front line defense.

Serioulsy, I hope you hear really goods news at your appointment, we are praying for you.
Usually after the first page or two once the main topics been answered it usually takes off from there. ?

There is the "off topic". section down below. I wish that it would show up on the top of the page like the rest under latest posts. Most people forget it's down there, myself included. âś‹

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Hi Tracy,

Best,
Phil
Sounds like you may have had AF at some time. Modern anticoagulants are much better than the rat poison of yesterday and tPA drugs are really effective. My heartfelt wishes for a good outcome, go out to you and your family.
Sponsored