First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
I just installed the Gibson dual exit exhaust system on my 2020 ford ranger. I am extremely happy with it. It sounds really good and gives it a but of a bass tone at idle. it was extremely easy to install, the only "problem" I had was taking out the old exhaust but I got it out and the new on tin in a bout an hour to 2 hours.

tempImageMzZNhY.png

tempImagePLcLPm.png

tempImagelIgLVN.png
I’ve been comparing this system with the same version from MBRP. Very closely priced but Gibson is stainless steel muffler & tailpipes where MBRP is a combo of steel with aluminized tailpipes. Gibson seems to be the better exhaust for longevity.
Sponsored

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been comparing this system with the same version from MBRP. Very closely priced but Gibson is stainless steel muffler & tailpipes where MBRP is a combo of steel with aluminized tailpipes. Gibson seems to be the better exhaust for longevity.
Love mine! No rattles or leaks.

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
You are correct... MBRP has two versions...aluminized $479.00 or 304 stainless for $750.00 where Gibson has the 409 All Stainless for approx. $550.00....I have the Gibson & Really Like the Quality....Their Customer Service Dept. Actually Answers the Phone Unlike my Experience with MBRP. GO with the Gibson! You will Like

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
REALTOR
You are correct... MBRP has two versions...aluminized $479.00 or 304 stainless for $750.00 where Gibson has the 409 All Stainless for approx. $550.00....I have the Gibson & Really Like the Quality....Their Customer Service Dept. Actually Answers the Phone Unlike my Experience with MBRP. GO with the Gibson! You will Like
Thank you!

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
REALTOR
Is the sound still somewhat mild & is there any drone?

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
Does anyone have any videos of their setup? I’m looking at this for mine, but can’t find a video. It’s between this or the Borla. This looks better though.

RangerFitz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 fx2
Occupation
Danger
Just ordered the gibson 619717. They have a deep discount right now fyi. 317 shipped no tax.

Last edited:

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any videos of their setup? I’m looking at this for mine, but can’t find a video. It’s between this or the Borla. This looks better though.

RangerFitz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 fx2
Occupation
Danger
Where'd you order from and get the discount?
Wunder Car Parts! It was actually 307 shipped... crazy I didn't think it would come... I'm curious about the install issue people have had on this exhaust... almost looks like the inlet side is incorrectly labeled. And the muffler needs to be installed in reverse. Did you have this issue?

wyferr

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Wunder Car Parts! It was actually 307 shipped... crazy I didn't think it would come... I'm curious about the install issue people have had on this exhaust... almost looks like the inlet side is incorrectly labeled. And the muffler needs to be installed in reverse. Did you have this issue?
I don’t have the exhaust yet! Lol. I’m hoping to decide and purchase one in the next few weeks.

RangerFitz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 fx2
Occupation
Danger
Just finished installing my Gibson 619717 exhaust from Wunder Car Parts. Can't believe I got this for 307 shipped with no tax. The only odd thing was that the inlet was labeled incorrectly on the muffler so you have to install it the other way round, probably the reason these have went on sale over the past week. It's super mellow and sounds great when you get on it. No drone and sounds basically stock on the interstate with the cruise on. Which is good for us as this is our road trip vehicle. Super happy with the exhaust especially for the price.

https://youtube.com/shorts/I3Z5RrImJ5Y?feature=share

IMG_20210509_171620_965.jpg

20210509_150631.jpg

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished installing my Gibson 619717 exhaust from Wunder Car Parts. Can't believe I got this for 307 shipped with no tax. The only odd thing was that the inlet was labeled incorrectly on the muffler so you have to install it the other way round, probably the reason these have went on sale over the past week. It's super mellow and sounds great when you get on it. No drone and sounds basically stock on the interstate with the cruise on. Which is good for us as this is our road trip vehicle. Super happy with the exhaust especially for the price.

https://youtube.com/shorts/I3Z5RrImJ5Y?feature=share

IMG_20210509_171620_965.jpg

20210509_150631.jpg

You scored.... it is now on wunderparts for $518!

RangerFitz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 fx2
Occupation
Danger
You scored.... it is now on wunderparts for $518!
No question, I was going to wait for the 0fg exhaust to go on sale, but this was just too good of a deal.
Sponsored