Genuine Ford Parts, Accessories & Ford Performance

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
I am sorry but we will need more time with this order. One of the parts was not available as I had thought and is on order with our accessory distributor, The problem is that they are experiencing an outage since Sunday which has them backed up. I cant honestly give you a solid timeframe but I estimate we will need another 5-7 days.

If this is an issue please let me know. Thank you.
-Benny
Which Item is it? Can you send the one in and give a partial refund on the other?
Sponsored

BobKnake1968

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT supercab 4x4 Sport
Occupation
RN
Sure Bob here is the link https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-ford-ranger-fuel-tank-skid-shield-kb3z9a147a

This is oversized but I will send a code that can be applied
- Benny

So I finally got around to attempting to install my skid plate.
I wish I had looked sooner.
Now, I am looking for the gas tank straps/mounts.... they have mounting studs attached to them. Also assuming I'll need the nuts too....

Hope you can help or direct to me to a link...

Thanks

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hi Bob,
Ford does not have any hardware listed for the fuel tank skid plate. In regards to the straps there is a front strap specific to skid plate equipped trucks, The part # is KB3Z-9054-B

- Benny

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Morning Benny,

The chase rack is a little pricey for me right now. But I was wondering if there was some sort of 12v outlet kit for bed. I need something to plug my fridge in when whole family goes with me so I have use of back seat. It would need to be at least a 15 amp circuit to power fridge. Any parts or suggestions. I can add a marine based one and wire to battery myself but would really love something plug and play.

Thanks,
Robert

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Morning Benny,

The chase rack is a little pricey for me right now. But I was wondering if there was some sort of 12v outlet kit for bed. I need something to plug my fridge in when whole family goes with me so I have use of back seat. It would need to be at least a 15 amp circuit to power fridge. Any parts or suggestions. I can add a marine based one and wire to battery myself but would really love something plug and play.

Thanks,
Robert
Hi Robert,

There is no kit from Ford but I came across this thread https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/diy-adding-the-12v-power-outlet-option-in-the-bed.2239/

I need to research the thread a bit more but if the mod seems straightforward we may create our own kit in the future. In the meantime all of those parts are available for purchase within our repair parts section https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Skiron

First Name
Kaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
USAF
Hi Benny,
Any chance I can get a discount code for the engine cover kit? PN RGRENGCVRKIT on your website.
Thanks!
Sponsored