FORScan Modifications

spike36ff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I can CONFIRM that adjusting the below value in "BdyCM" does in fact disable Double Honk when the vehicle is running and you exit with the key in your pocket.
Also, FYI the truck no longer locks door when doing this mod. You’ll have to press the fob to lock.
Sponsored

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Also, FYI the truck no longer locks door when doing this mod. You’ll have to press the fob to lock.
When are you talking about it not locking? I've not had any issues with auto-lock or anything I've noticed.

spike36ff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
When are you talking about it not locking? I've not had any issues with auto-lock or anything I've noticed.
Unless I messed up the programming. My truck will no longer auto lock the doors when running if I leave the truck with key fob

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Unless I messed up the programming. My truck will no longer auto lock the doors when running if I leave the truck with key fob
Hmm, the scenario I usually have is getting out at home to open my gate to park the truck, maybe I've never tried getting out and then driving. I'll try it tomorrow morning and let you know.

James Caper

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150, 2019 Ranger
7D0-02-01 xxxx-10xx-xxxx - FORD PERFORMANCE but this only works on Sync 3.3 and UP

OP
OP

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
What does this do?
That looks like one of the codes that changes the Sync 3 splash screen. I have mine set to the Ford GT carbon theme because it looks nice and is darker. For those, you don't have to use the codes directly, as current versions of Forscan have it built into the editor so you can just click a dropdown and select it.

Streffie

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger wildtrak 3.2 Auto
The kit I found is actually the OEM Perimeter Plus Security system. It has the shock and glass sensor and all that stuff, but also includes remote start. The install is super easy, mostly plug and play and uses existing keys (lock/unlock/lock) to start. Dealer says I should be able to program through Forscan, but understandably cannot say anything more. I'll be installing it on the 14th, guess we'll have to guinea pig this one=)
s-l1600.jpg

Does anyone know if this will fit a UK ford ranger ? the key fob is the same as the one in the video, as mine is a keyless type.

Recoil1

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2017 Escape SE
Does anyone know if this will fit a UK ford ranger ? the key fob is the same as the one in the video, as mine is a keyless type.
I have no idea if it will work. Are you able to look up parts for the UK versions on the ford website? For what it's worth, my key in the video is not a keyless (push button start) model. I only have the key folded.

Streffie

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger wildtrak 3.2 Auto
I have no idea if it will work. Are you able to look up parts for the UK versions on the ford website? For what it's worth, my key in the video is not a keyless (push button start) model. I only have the key folded.
Don't think we can, europe is terrible for this, they keep everything a secrete, (hopefully that may change) i will look into it, thank you for your response

Could you supply me a part number, i can then see if i can get it in the uk, thank you

Last edited:

Recoil1

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2017 Escape SE
Don't think we can, europe is terrible for this, they keep everything a secrete, (hopefully that may change) i will look into it, thank you for your response

Could you supply me a part number, i can then see if i can get it in the uk, thank you
On FordParts.com the part number listed for the module is as follows: KN1Z-19A361-A

This is the same part number as the module I was able to find on ebay and successfully install and configure with Forscan. Hope this helps.

sblish

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Sold F-150 (Sold Janurary 2019 when Ranger Ordered)
This one may be a little out there. I did the rear seat delete on my XLT s-crew. Looks great. The one problem is computer checks the pre-tensioners so I get my airbag light on. Unfortunately the usual tricks (resistor or a short on the connector) didn't work so I was hoping I could tell it it didn't have rear seats through ForSCAN.

The funny part was when I went in for the seat belt anchor recall, the dealer was like we need to look at your rear seatbelts. I'm like, nope, they aren't there. But's it's a safety issue... uh no... actual humans can't sit back there.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Forgot to get back to you on this, but it looks like your right. I'll take a look and see if there are other options that bring that feature back whenever I hook up the laptop again.

spike36ff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Forgot to get back to you on this, but it looks like your right. I'll take a look and see if there are other options that bring that feature back whenever I hook up the laptop again.
Yeah please let me know. I’d like to have the truck still lock just not blast the horn

Renman333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Crew Lariat