Ford XLP Premium Roll Up Cover

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Mustang GT, 21 Explorer XLT, 22 Ranger XLT
I believe the Ford XLP cover is made by Truxedo. And is the equivalent of their Lo-Pro cover.

Des Graziato

First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Splash
I have this cover. It has kept out the water and dirt. I actually really like this cover. It was relatively easy to install and really like the Ford logo on it.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I used my Ford Pass points for mine. Very nice cover and keeps things dry.

LANDCRUISER

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Railroad & USAF Flt Mechanic (Viet Vet 66-67)
This is my first post and I think it will help a lot of members save money and still get a quality product. North Mountain soft roll-up cover is $193.99 on Amazon. Mounts on top of bed sides not inside as many do. Very easy to install.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
This is my first post and I think it will help a lot of members save money and still get a quality product. North Mountain soft roll-up cover is $193.99 on Amazon. Mounts on top of bed sides not inside as many do. Very easy to install.
We are not here to help save money?

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Can you post any pictures or do a quick review?

OP
OP

its_ikon

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT 4x4
Thanks for the info! I’ll be at the dealer later this week and will order it.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I have a Costco accessory coupon which is good for up to $200 off. Anyone have this bed cover and does it keep dirt and water out? Assuming another company makes it for Ford?

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...mium-soft-roll-up-tonneau-cover-for-5-0-bed-1
I just installed this yesterday, 18 Jun 22, if your dealer is close, pay the $50.00 for the install. Not difficult, it’s likely I’ve lost my patience.

yes, it’s a Truxedo product which I had on the F150 I traded. Nice product.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I have this cover. It has kept out the water and dirt. I actually really like this cover. It was relatively easy to install and really like the Ford logo on it.
InstallEd mine yesterday, did you have to tweak the tensioners. Mine seems extremely tight.

Des Graziato

First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Splash
InstallEd mine yesterday, did you have to tweak the tensioners. Mine seems extremely tight.
Just a bit. Mine is tightish too, but I like it that way as the cover doesn’t flap around while driving. When I first installed it, I didn’t have the right rail sitting correctly on the bed rail. But after I adjusted that, it has been working well. I think you just need to fine tune it through trial and error.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Just a bit. Mine is tightish too, but I like it that way as the cover doesn’t flap around while driving. When I first installed it, I didn’t have the right rail sitting correctly on the bed rail. But after I adjusted that, it has been working well. I think you just need to fine tune it through trial and error.
Agree about tweaking. I moved the end clamps closer to the ends and the rails seem to sit level now vs sloped.

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Do you have to go to a dealer and get them to order so you can use your FordPass points to make it cheaper?
I was planning on using mine toward this cover but don't see a why to apply my points.
That's about a $200 savings. ?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Do you have to go to a dealer and get them to order so you can use your FordPass points to make it cheaper?
I was planning on using mine toward this cover but don't see a why to apply my points.
That's about a $200 savings. ?
Go to your dealer and ask if they take FordPass points. If so, order it there. Mine came in the next day.

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Go to your dealer and ask if they take FordPass points. If so, order it there. Mine came in the next day.
So I need to call the parts dept of the dealership?
Guess I'll call after the 4th and see. Probably want be able to get the $50 install though.
Pretty dumb you can't just use them on the website and call it a day.
Sponsored