Ford Ranger Gets 3 New Ford Performance Accessory Packages For Off-Roading and Customization

ISUACE

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Can these items be bought individually or do they have to be a part of a package?
Sponsored

Epst4x4

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2020 Ford Ranger XL
Can these items be bought individually or do they have to be a part of a package?
The tune, tow hooks, wheels, exhaust, Fox Suspension, Rigid Fog Lights, license plate frame, chase rack, and exhaust can all be purchased right now individually

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like pretty much everything here can be purchased individually (or in any combination one desires) at the present time through Ford Performance, except for the winch-capable bumper, which is forthcoming. Ordering Ă  la carte would also allow one to avoid the obvious gimmicks, such as the license plate, or possibly unwanted items, such as the light rack. Still, the number two level package would have looked pretty good to me at the time that I picked up 2019 Lariat. By now, I already have most of the mods that I want installed, and so, for me, these packages will be mainly of interest for the next generation of Rangers. Hey, if there is to be a Ranger Raptor in the next generation, it would likely have all this and more as stock, which so that will make for some tough decisions down the line....

Czaplewskin

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Lariat FX4
This is a Phase 3 near me...

Seems grossly over-priced?....
I'm at 1 year July 3rd. Just turned 13,000 miles last weekend. I'm probably going to trade at 50k whenever that is. The only thing that will get me into another Ranger 'for-sure' is a 4x4/AWD Hybrid. Wife has a 2020 escape hybrid that is amazing. 38.7 mpg, 100 mile-average daily commute. Dont get me wrong I like the truck [a lot] but not the fanboy some are...its a truck, kinda high priced for what it is compared to other big-3 full size offerings, it does the job, has some nice features, lacking others..we will see what's out there in about 37,000 miles and what I'm in the mood for.
JMO
20200621_161128~2.jpg
20200621_161138~2.jpg
20200621_161152~2.jpg

Lunchbox88

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCrew FX4

20200621_161128~2.jpg
20200621_161138~2.jpg
20200621_161152~2.jpg
Is it? Its missing the BFGoodrich KO2 265/70-17 tires and the tag doesnt say anything about a tune or FOX suspension. I think it might just have the visual aspects bolted on.

Czaplewskin

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Lariat FX4
Is it? Its missing the BFGoodrich KO2 265/70-17 tires and the tag doesnt say anything about a tune or FOX suspension. I think it might just have the visual aspects bolted on.
I honestly don't know. But it does look cool, IMO. I like the red tow hooks. Light bar, nah.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
crazy, there's just a point where I shake my head, put the wallet away and keep walking...
:)

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

20200621_161128~2.jpg
20200621_161138~2.jpg
20200621_161152~2.jpg
They have a lot of nerve calling this a "performance" package. These are mostly for appearance's sake--whereas the tune and/or leveling lift actually do improve performance! Not to say there is anything wrong with that for people who like the look.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking when the next generation Ranger comes out, the level one modification package would make sense for me. I do not like the FX4 stock suspension, and so the Ford Performance Leveling Lift would be the first modification I would do anyway; and the Dyno Grey wheels would be a cool visual modification as well. I can always get a tune and upgrade tires (bigger and/or better) later, and cheaper, if I decide to do so (like I did this time around), without adding a bunch of useless or unnecessary stuff like fog lights, chase rack, stainless steel license plate, brightly colored tow hooks (FX4 has these anyway, in normal colors), etc. So having the factory (or dealer?) install the mods I do want before taking delivery, getting all that under warranty, and financing the mods along with the truck purchase itself is a great option, in my humble opinion! I just hope that there is a "decal delete" feature available; if not, I will just fire up my trusty hairdryer and yank them off (like I did this time around)!

Last edited:

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I'd be interested in a "Geezer Enhancement Package:"
  • Tailgate step (F-150 style)
  • Deployable running boards
  • Driver's side grab handle
  • Tailgate damper
  • V8

Phrosty

First Name
Phrosty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Fx4 2020
Occupation
Security
Ranger Adds Three New Ford Performance Accessory Packages to Deliver Even More Customization, Off-Road Fun

Ranger-Performance-Accessory-Packages.jpg

• Three new available Ford Performance accessory packages are now available for Ranger pickup customers, adding off-road capability and style for their outdoor adventures – including an off-road leveling kit, FOX Shocks, new 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels, Ford Performance graphics on the bed and windshield and more
  • With an expanding portfolio and greater part availability, Ford Accessories is making personalization easier than ever for adventure-seeking truck buyers
  • U.S. Ranger pickup owners added an average of approximately $650 worth of accessories to their new 2019 Rangers last year alone
DEARBORN, Mich., June 30, 2020 – Ford Performance is rolling out three new off-road, adventure-ready accessory packages for Ford Ranger pickup customers who are seeking even greater personalization options and fun-seeking capability with their freedom machines.

“Our goal is to inspire customers by giving them capabilities and styling options from the aftermarket brands they love,” said Eric Cin, global director, Ford Vehicle Personalization. “The three new Ford Performance Packs empower our adventure-loving Ranger customers to explore even further with even more freedom with the added off-roading capability right from the dealership.”

These new dealer-installed packages for 2019 and 2020 four-wheel drive Ranger pickups include three levels of hardware, software and graphics combinations specific to Ranger vehicles. All three packages feature an off-road leveling kit including FOX Shocks with optimized Ford Performance tuning, new 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels and Ford Performance graphics on the bed and windshield.

The Ford Performance Level 1 package includes:
  • Off-Road leveling kit
  • FOX “Tuned by Ford Performance" 2.0 Performance Series internal floating piston monotube front and rear shocks tuned by Ford Performance Engineers to optimize on and off-road performance
  • Ford Performance 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels
  • Ford Performance bedside graphics o Ford Performance windshield banner
  • $2,495 MSRP before installation
The Ford Performance Level 2 package includes Level 1 content plus:
  • Ford Performance engine calibration, which increases horsepower by 16 percent to 315 at 4,500 RPM and increases torque by nearly 20 percent to 370 lb.-ft. at 2,500 RPM
  • BFGoodrich KO2 265/70-17 tires
  • Rigid off-road fog light kit
  • Ford Performance calibration
  • Blue tow hooks
  • Ford Performance stainless steel license plate frame
  • $4,495 MSRP before installation
The Ford Performance Level 3 package includes Levels 1 and 2 content plus:
  • Rigid 40-inch LED lightbar kit
  • Red tow hooks
  • Ford Performance by ARB winch-capable front bumper
  • Ford Performance chase rack
  • 2.3-liter Ford Performance sport exhaust
  • $8,995 MSRP before installation
Ford Performance Level 1 and Level 2 packages for Ranger pickups are available for order in August. The Ford Performance Level 3 package will be available for order next summer. See a Ford dealer or performanceparts.ford.com for details.

Ford’s Growing Customization Options and Business

The Ford Ranger nameplate is positioned to lead Ford’s new accessories product strategy — which will expand even further with the introduction of the all-new Ford Bronco utility — to focus on greater choice in the catalog and a seamless personalization journey for customers. On average, customers added approximately $650 worth of Ford accessories to each Ranger pickup sold in the U.S. in 2019 – the nameplate’s first year returned to the U.S. market.

“The success we’ve seen with Ranger’s personalization is a combination of customer and dealer enthusiasm for Ford-backed accessory options,” said Cin. “Our truck customers don’t need to drive their all-new vehicle off the lot over to an aftermarket outfitter, we are creating a smoother, more integrated experience right here with your Ford Dealership.”
Don't need the wheels but would like the rest of th
Ranger Adds Three New Ford Performance Accessory Packages to Deliver Even More Customization, Off-Road Fun

Ranger-Performance-Accessory-Packages.jpg

• Three new available Ford Performance accessory packages are now available for Ranger pickup customers, adding off-road capability and style for their outdoor adventures – including an off-road leveling kit, FOX Shocks, new 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels, Ford Performance graphics on the bed and windshield and more
  • With an expanding portfolio and greater part availability, Ford Accessories is making personalization easier than ever for adventure-seeking truck buyers
  • U.S. Ranger pickup owners added an average of approximately $650 worth of accessories to their new 2019 Rangers last year alone
DEARBORN, Mich., June 30, 2020 – Ford Performance is rolling out three new off-road, adventure-ready accessory packages for Ford Ranger pickup customers who are seeking even greater personalization options and fun-seeking capability with their freedom machines.

“Our goal is to inspire customers by giving them capabilities and styling options from the aftermarket brands they love,” said Eric Cin, global director, Ford Vehicle Personalization. “The three new Ford Performance Packs empower our adventure-loving Ranger customers to explore even further with even more freedom with the added off-roading capability right from the dealership.”

These new dealer-installed packages for 2019 and 2020 four-wheel drive Ranger pickups include three levels of hardware, software and graphics combinations specific to Ranger vehicles. All three packages feature an off-road leveling kit including FOX Shocks with optimized Ford Performance tuning, new 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels and Ford Performance graphics on the bed and windshield.

The Ford Performance Level 1 package includes:
  • Off-Road leveling kit
  • FOX “Tuned by Ford Performance" 2.0 Performance Series internal floating piston monotube front and rear shocks tuned by Ford Performance Engineers to optimize on and off-road performance
  • Ford Performance 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels
  • Ford Performance bedside graphics o Ford Performance windshield banner
  • $2,495 MSRP before installation
The Ford Performance Level 2 package includes Level 1 content plus:
  • Ford Performance engine calibration, which increases horsepower by 16 percent to 315 at 4,500 RPM and increases torque by nearly 20 percent to 370 lb.-ft. at 2,500 RPM
  • BFGoodrich KO2 265/70-17 tires
  • Rigid off-road fog light kit
  • Ford Performance calibration
  • Blue tow hooks
  • Ford Performance stainless steel license plate frame
  • $4,495 MSRP before installation
The Ford Performance Level 3 package includes Levels 1 and 2 content plus:
  • Rigid 40-inch LED lightbar kit
  • Red tow hooks
  • Ford Performance by ARB winch-capable front bumper
  • Ford Performance chase rack
  • 2.3-liter Ford Performance sport exhaust
  • $8,995 MSRP before installation
Ford Performance Level 1 and Level 2 packages for Ranger pickups are available for order in August. The Ford Performance Level 3 package will be available for order next summer. See a Ford dealer or performanceparts.ford.com for details.

Ford’s Growing Customization Options and Business

The Ford Ranger nameplate is positioned to lead Ford’s new accessories product strategy — which will expand even further with the introduction of the all-new Ford Bronco utility — to focus on greater choice in the catalog and a seamless personalization journey for customers. On average, customers added approximately $650 worth of Ford accessories to each Ranger pickup sold in the U.S. in 2019 – the nameplate’s first year returned to the U.S. market.

“The success we’ve seen with Ranger’s personalization is a combination of customer and dealer enthusiasm for Ford-backed accessory options,” said Cin. “Our truck customers don’t need to drive their all-new vehicle off the lot over to an aftermarket outfitter, we are creating a smoother, more integrated experience right here with your Ford Dealership.”
Don't need the rims but like the rest of tier 1 stuff

Aragorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Crew Cab