Ford Performance 17" Ranger Wheels

SARanger22

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2wd
Any ideas on the weight per wheel? I'm hoping they're lighter than my stock sport 17" wheels.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Any ideas on the weight per wheel? I'm hoping they're lighter than my stock sport 17" wheels.
I weighed mine in comparison to my stock 18" wheels before I installed the Raptor wheels. Unfortunately I didn't write the exact weight down, but if my memory serves me correctly I want to say the Raptor wheels were 28.6 lbs each. I remember comparing weight at the time and they were little heavier than 17" Sport wheels and a little lighter than stock 18's. That would make sense because the Raptor wheels are 1/2in wider than the stock Sport wheels.

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Hey Benny,
I was going to order these last night and use the code you sent me back in October 2020 but it seems to have expired. I probably should used it back in October. ? Any chance I could get another code?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hey Benny,
I was going to order these last night and use the code you sent me back in October 2020 but it seems to have expired. I probably should used it back in October. ? Any chance I could get another code?
Hi Steven, PM sent

- Benny

SilverRocket7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Teacher
Hey Benny,

Just stumbled across this. Are there any active discount codes for this? Looking to upgrade my wheels. Thanks!
Guys we want to make sure your getting the absolute best deal on the very popular FP Ranger wheels found here https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-1007k-rgr1785or.html

These Wheels include the TPMS Sensors and the activation tool!

m1007krgr1785or_set.jpg

We are very confident our pricing is extremely competitive but for members only there is an additional discount code you can use on these wheels. Please PM me for more details!

Thanks,
Benny
Guys we want to make sure your getting the absolute best deal on the very popular FP Ranger wheels found here https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-1007k-rgr1785or.html

These Wheels include the TPMS Sensors and the activation tool!

m1007krgr1785or_set.jpg

We are very confident our pricing is extremely competitive but for members only there is an additional discount code you can use on these wheels. Please PM me for more details!

Thanks,
Benny
Hey Benny,

Just stumbled across this. Are there any active discount codes for this? Looking to upgrade my wheels. Thanks!

-Tyler

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
those are really sharp but this economy and inflation is bleeding me dry lol.
1688590610153.png
Sponsored