First issue with Ranger

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
So I bought a Ranger (Raptor!) few months back and it's been pretty ok. It works well for hauling stuff and kids are happy enough with the seating. Coming from "no-gearbox" Chevy Volt the odd clunks & awkward shifts are tolerable. But now I've ran into a problem which I did not anticipate.

My wife now wants to trade her Suzuki 4x4. Dragged me yesterday to Jeep store to try Compass PHEV. It wasn't an issue while I had the lousy Volt, but the Ranger is just too cool and seems to cause car envy.

Any solutions? :)
Sponsored

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
So I bought a Ranger (Raptor!) few months back and it's been pretty ok. It works well for hauling stuff and kids are happy enough with the seating. Coming from "no-gearbox" Chevy Volt the odd clunks & awkward shifts are tolerable. But now I've ran into a problem which I did not anticipate.

My wife now wants to trade her Suzuki 4x4. Dragged me yesterday to Jeep store to try Compass PHEV. It wasn't an issue while I had the lousy Volt, but the Ranger is just too cool and seems to cause car envy.

Any solutions? :)
LOL...looks like she has the Raptor.
Keep the boss happy.

OP
OP
KNI

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
LOL...looks like she has the Raptor.
Keep the boss happy.
Nope. It's modded to LCV and she doesn't have adequate license to drive it :)

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
My suggestion... take your wife out for a really amazing romantic date. During desert, tell her that the date cost so much money you cannot afford another new car. #issueresolved
Sponsored