First Encounter in the "Wild" (Ranger's Spotted Megathread)

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a blue one today around noon in Beavercreek. I doubt I’ve seen a dozen other Rangers since I’ve had mine (3-5-19). But sightings are definitely picking up around Dayton, including at least one city work truck
Sponsored

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a blue one today around noon in Beavercreek. I doubt I’ve seen a dozen other Rangers since I’ve had mine (3-5-19). But sightings are definitely picking up around Dayton, including at least one city work truck
I've seen a blue one in Fairborn, but yet to see yours. Our work commutes must not align, since I think you said you pass my work (ReyRey) on your way through Kettering.

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen a blue one in Fairborn, but yet to see yours. Our work commutes must not align, since I think you said you pass my work (ReyRey) on your way through Kettering.
138CA6C1-9CCD-473C-A9CF-5EEEAC99E17E.jpeg

Im mostly driving this for work since April ‘19 so my Ranger doesn’t get around as much as it once did. But my office is right up the road off Grange Hall and still haven’t seen yours lol

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Saw a black Sport in front of the Dawsonville GA Arby's today around noon.

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
As soon as I see one more around here, then there'll be two!

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
There's finally another Ranger around here! A white XLT crew cab.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
As Steve Irwin would say;
What you see here in this photo is a pack of wild Ranger’s gathered in it’s natural habitat just waiting to get out and tear up the trails. :rockon:

036FFA86-BC1F-44C5-979A-8A0ED2ACA515.jpeg

TKDMasterV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew XLT - Sport
Vehicle Showcase
This morning I'm on my way to work and a guy from work passes me in his Colorado. Right behind him is another blue Ranger. We all get off the same exit. As we approach the road I work on, about to make a right turn, another on coming blue Ranger turns left in front of the Colorado. So at one point there were three blue Rangers sandwiching the Colorado, it was a beautiful thing! All three Rangers work on the same road at different companies. I was the OG though, ha. When I got to work I asked the guy with Colorado if he felt like he was a Sesame Street character "one of these things is not like the others"

Deleted member 1634

Ended up passing a Magnetic w/ chrome XLT driven by an older gentleman on the way back to work from lunch today. It was a nice was to get a good look at the Ranger moving down the road. Usually I only get to see them parked or wooshing by going the opposite way, but this is the first time I've come upon one heading in the same direction as me. In the parking lots this truck doesn't look too much smaller than an F-150 or other full size. But driving down the road I was able to see how narrow it was and how little of the lane it took up, as well as the lower height and overall general stance. It was an interesting perspective I hadn't experienced yet.

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like I am seeing more and more Rangers on the streets of LA in the last couple weeks........ At least 1-3 a day during my commutes, and not the same ones everyday! lol.