Eibach Springs vs. Factory Ford Springs

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I’m pretty sure I’m going to go with the Eibach kit because it seems like a good fit between a regular spacer leveling kit and a complete coil over. I’m looking for the input from members who are more knowledgeable in the spring department.

I am undecided on whether to lift 2.25” or 3”. If I were to go 3” I could either buy just the struts/shocks and use my factory springs to save some cash or I can buy the complete kit and use the Eibach springs. Does anyone know if there would be a noticeable difference in ride quality between the two different springs? I think most of the difference would be in the struts but I’m not too sure.
Sponsored

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’m pretty sure I’m going to go with the Eibach kit because it seems like a good fit between a regular spacer leveling kit and a complete coil over. I’m looking for the input from members who are more knowledgeable in the spring department.

I am undecided on whether to lift 2.25” or 3”. If I were to go 3” I could either buy just the struts/shocks and use my factory springs to save some cash or I can buy the complete kit and use the Eibach springs. Does anyone know if there would be a noticeable difference in ride quality between the two different springs? I think most of the difference would be in the struts but I’m not too sure.
I have read the Eibachs give the truck a "caddy" feel. I am expecting a tad stiffer ride.
I bought the Eibach Pro kit. I will be using the stock springs. I don't want to go up 3" in front when I will need a rear block to level. So I'm sticking with OEM Springs to get 2.25" of lift. I will give the springs away when the install is done for shipping cost. Unless the installers have a better idea.

OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I have read the Eibachs give the truck a "caddy" feel. I am expecting a tad stiffer ride.
I bought the Eibach Pro kit. I will be using the stock springs. I don't want to go up 3" in front when I will need a rear block to level. So I'm sticking with OEM Springs to get 2.25" of lift. I will give the springs away when the install is done for shipping cost. Unless the installers have a better idea.
I contacted Eibach at the same time I started this thread and they got back to me today. They said going 3” with the factory springs would be a much stiffer ride and less travel than going 3” with their springs. I asked how noticeable the difference would be between 2.25” on factory springs and 3” on their springs and the response was that it would be minimal and just slightly firmer than stock and I’m okay with that!
Sponsored