First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
I like the rough 3M anti slip tape...just remember to check that its waterproof adhesive/material. Some of these Amazon knock offs are really cheap and won't last long, especially after getting wet. A shop I worked at before used to apply a "LineX" knock off type paint. We would tape off the area, expose area to be painted and either rolled it on with a roller or sprayed it on. Either application didn't matter as the paint would level off (no brush marks). Took edging tape off and let sit til dry. I'm sure those that are planning a spray-in bed liner could get the shop to spray the door sills as well. I've seen that done too. Just throwing out some of my random thoughts on the idea :fingerscrossed:
I like this idea about getting them Line-X the sills while they do the bed.

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
Cheap stainless ones off Amazon. Do the job and don't look horrible. I've even had a few compliments on them. They cover the first lip too, you can't really see in this pic.

Sills.jpg
Link?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Love this … clean and nice with black and white .. link please?
They are the ones that come with the black appearance package. Should be able to get them at a dealer.

Larevo

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rander FX4
Occupation
Knifemaker

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
They are the ones that come with the black appearance package. Should be able to get them at a dealer.
I have them on mine with the black appearance package.... I thought all Rangers would come with them.

Jsmitty0024

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Environmental consultant
Plan on doing PPF about 6" up pillars from edge of sill on all 4 door jambs. Then from bottom of rocker maybe 48" high from front fender to backside of bed... to prevent stone chips anybadvice would be appreciated
Sponsored