Do y'all think these 0 offset wheels will work on the Tremor?

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Just switched mine for these gloss black 18 inch wheels. I'm guessing they are a 0 offset.

DSC_1425.JPG
No factory ranger wheels are zero offset not the 17 inch nor the 18 in

Edit: ditching your factory raptor style rims for factory 18 in? well that's a first that I've seen.

cbull

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic hatchback CVT 2017 ram cummins
Occupation
Farmer
No factory ranger wheels are zero offset not the 17 inch nor the 18 in

Edit: ditching your factory raptor style rims for factory 18 in? well that's a first that I've seen.
Not ditching yet, mainly did this to try out. I wanted to see if these dynapro tires held rocks like ones on the tremor. And I really like gloss black wheels.
But I'm not really liking the look, sure don't like the smaller tire and prefer a more - offset wheel, Like what's factory on the tremor.
One thing I em liking is the better mpgs. Seems to be about 3 mpg better with these wheels and tires. I figure it's the tires, but I suppose the wheel can be a contributor as well.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
HR
I'm in the same boat as you. I don't like the Fabtechs because you have to cut the factory nuts off. Still looking at the ReadyLift versions. It's hard to tell until you see them in person if they're constructed well.
Readylift bars are hefty and solid. I highly recommend. 2.0 Fox suspension lift with 285/70/17 BFH KO2s
7C430B8F-8640-4F63-84BC-C05C119263AE.jpeg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmmm, would have been cheaper to get Ranger OEM wheels for the teardrop but I get it - those are pretty cool.

As others have said, the BDS bars seem a bit light, the Fabtechs are complicated to install - gotta cut and retain leftovers from OEM bars (WTF) but the ReadyLIFTs are a straightforward swap and beefy as hell. I recommend them.
Sponsored