Sponsored

Ditch Light Recommendations

les101ca

Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2023
Threads
4
Messages
23
Reaction score
63
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Late question to this thread....I am curious about the Diode Dynamics LEDs as their site states " NOTE: Do not use automatic car washes with this kit installed. " so does that mean everyone that has them installed never uses an automatic car wash, or is this their CYA?
Sponsored

 

TuggerNutz

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Threads
5
Messages
163
Reaction score
380
Location
Waynesboro, VA
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
Late question to this thread....I am curious about the Diode Dynamics LEDs as their site states " NOTE: Do not use automatic car washes with this kit installed. " so does that mean everyone that has them installed never uses an automatic car wash, or is this their CYA?
You'll be fine with touchless washes.
 

Dr3wDrop

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
42
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
2,379
Location
OHIO
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Late question to this thread....I am curious about the Diode Dynamics LEDs as their site states " NOTE: Do not use automatic car washes with this kit installed. " so does that mean everyone that has them installed never uses an automatic car wash, or is this their CYA?
I think the note is so the rollers in the carwash don't rip off the lights.
Sponsored

 
 








Top