First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT SCREW, 2017 Escape, 1972 Seagrave
Occupation
911 Dispatcher/Fire Dept Captain
Nice ! Congratulations! So can you answer the hot question on the forum right now about heated seats and heated mirrors on the 302a ? Been doing a survey of 2022 302a recipients
My dealer wasn’t much help. But, I was able to confirm in real world conditions today that it does indeed have heated mirrors.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Great looking Ranger and welcome to this fun and informative forum. I do like the blue too but have a blue Taco 1999 and Yamaha FZ6 almost velocity blue so went with Iconic Silver which I really like. Enjoy!

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
My dealer wasn’t much help. But, I was able to confirm in real world conditions today that it does indeed have heated mirrors.
Thanks for the info. I have a 22 on order with similar package and just wanted to verify this heated seat and heated mirror debacle as well. Between the Ford website and dealers not knowing, we can only trust real world customers like yourself. Thanks again for informing us still waiting in the wings. Hope to cross Ranger paths one day :like:

OP
OP
RickH

RickH

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT SCREW, 2017 Escape, 1972 Seagrave
Occupation
911 Dispatcher/Fire Dept Captain
Thanks for the info. I have a 22 on order with similar package and just wanted to verify this heated seat and heated mirror debacle as well. Between the Ford website and dealers not knowing, we can only trust real world customers like yourself. Thanks again for informing us still waiting in the wings. Hope to cross Ranger paths one day :like:
Tag me when you get it and post pics!
Sponsored