Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Current:

IMG-2543.jpg

What I am thinking and working on (text font is just a place holder):

IMG-2501.jpg

First think I am debating is moving RANGER to the rear passenger doors. Also not sure if I should add a small pin stripe to frame the main graphic, or keep it simple.

I am also debating some hood stripes, but that may be taking it too far.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 / 2017 Escape SE FWD
Personally, I like your current over your proposed change. It seems to stick out more cleanly versus going all the way along the bottom to the end of the bed.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I agree with the others I like the original one. I was going to get the speed stripes when I first bought mine but after looking around the truck there's enough Ranger on it. Personally I think less is better especially on a white truck. I like a clean look and would've added just a black pin stripe across the top along with the tinted windows and the black wheels. It would really look nice with the Ford Chase Rack but not for $1,500.00.

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with the others I like the original one. I was going to get the speed stripes when I first bought mine but after looking around the truck there's enough Ranger on it. Personally I think less is better especially on a white truck. I like a clean look and would've added just a black pin stripe across the top along with the tinted windows and the black wheels. It would really look nice with the Ford Chase Rack but not for $1,500.00.
Been looking at the black horse chase rack. Not to bad for about $800. Also like the regular Ford Sports bar, but not paying $800 for plain old tubing that actually does nothing. Least a chase rack I get some extra storage options.

81-Uu5-P-FK1-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

Probably ditch the side plates or at minimum do something about that hideous red logo.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Been looking at the black horse chase rack. Not to bad for about $800. Also like the regular Ford Sports bar, but not paying $800 for plain old tubing that actually does nothing. Least a chase rack I get some extra storage options.

81-Uu5-P-FK1-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

Probably ditch the side plates or at minimum do something about that hideous red logo.
That one looks good and you could always just black out the red lettering easy enough. It looks like you can take off the storage rack easy enough too which is nice for just daily driving.

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Blackhorse also makes a regular sport bar WITH a horiztonal cross bar (you know, something that can actually help stiffen it, unlike Ford's) for about $600.

I'm toying with the idea of finding a way to run two 48" black side mount tool boxes, but also have enough room for a chase rack or sport bar. Only have 60" to work with so don't know if it will be possible unless there are sub 4' tool boxes out there.

Hirnlego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 302A
I must be the only one that likes the second option, but without "Ranger" The truck must already have Ranger on it at least 100 times.

Have you considered extending the slashes on the first option back along the door to the bed break? The first option looks good but does break the truck up.

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase
I like the first one, as is. Font looks good and I wouldn't extend it back any further.

Edit - I don't dislike the second set. I just like the first set better.

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I also like the first set of graphics. But, if you like the 2nd set I like 'em too. :)

El Renno

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Current:

First think I am debating is moving RANGER to the rear passenger doors. Also not sure if I should add a small pin stripe to frame the main graphic, or keep it simple.

I am also debating some hood stripes, but that may be taking it too far.
I also like the current over the proposed. But both are pretty subdued. I prefer something bolder...

02A3E16A-F53E-4455-B1FC-5A958E36D1C9.jpeg

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up
I like the second one since it goes the length of the truck.
Sponsored