Custom blind spot mirrors for Rangers with BLIS

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Ive never heard of 3M VHB but the stuff is crazy. It is not The foam based tape I’ve become accustomed to over the years with accessories. It is a solid piece of adhesive, which is clear and somewhat gel like. It is some impressively sticky stuff, almost like what’s in a mouse trap.

They have a link to instructions on the package, it shows to clean the mirrors with alcohol and then shoot these with a little heat. My fingers would come off before these probably.
3M has a line of VHB products that includes everything from what you described to very thin tape media they use to bond preplate sheet metal together for tractor trailer construction and automotive moldings applications. VHB stands for Very High Bond.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Long time lurker and new member. Have learned some great information so far and finally have something to share.
Have a 2020 Lariat with BLIS and wanted spot mirrors for parking, changing lanes and light towing. Got the typical round ones but everything was really far away, which had me thinking about swapping to the base model mirrors with the built in ones.

Then I saw these stick on ones made for the Ranger and it seemed like a perfect solution. They just came in and so far I’m very pleased.

The view is much improved, they fit nice, are made in the USA and are really nice quality. Pricey, but I feel definitely worth it at only about 12 bucks more than the first set.

Also came with a referral discount FordUser15 https://nxtgenautomotive.com/ford-extended-view-mirrors/

D467F066-DABA-4BAD-BAA5-B023C378B6A2.jpeg

5C884D08-90A0-4AB3-8700-A1DABD724AD2.jpeg

7C6491CB-AFF7-4964-A31E-18EA365068FD.jpeg

84CA89DE-7E9C-45CA-AA3B-D469328B5AF8.jpeg
Thank you for posting. Just ordered a set.
Also, thanks for the discount code!!!

OP
OP
Lift_The_Truck

Lift_The_Truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
3M has a line of VHB products that includes everything from what you described to very thin tape media they use to bond preplate sheet metal together for tractor trailer construction and automotive moldings applications. VHB stands for Very High Bond.
Makes sense…! Test fit before placement because those bad boys ain’t going nowhere with that VHB stuff.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Makes sense…! Test fit before placement because those bad boys ain’t going nowhere with that VHB stuff.
My wife is in the fastener industry and a 3M distributor. They say that VHB is designed to literally last forever if applied properly.

OP
OP
Lift_The_Truck

Lift_The_Truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
I ordered mine before lunchtime on Wednesday and they were in the mailbox this morning all the way from California.

1644603987476.jpeg
I had a shipment notification in my spam folder from them less than an hour after purchasing. I got the mirrors before I even noticed the message in the spam folder.. They aren’t messing around ?. Let us know how you like them and share some pictures once you get them on?

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a shipment notification in my spam folder from them less than an hour after purchasing. I got the mirrors before I even noticed the message in the spam folder.. They aren’t messing around ?. Let us know how you like them and share some pictures once you get them on?
I like. Good fit and visibility.
1644610498836.jpeg

1644610527990.jpeg