Contaminated Paint Job! & Stick On Surface Between Windows?

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I also found 2 contamination areas along the door and 2 on the hood as well as a scratch which I could not buff out today.

Oh, and the driver door rubs on the when opening and closing and ... But I do still love it and I just ordered the Ranger Raptor grill from Joe in the Connecticut. It was half the price of the Thailand grill which made it affordable for me and there is no modification needed. I’ll post that when I get it on.
Here are some attempts at the photos of them. And the mirror shine is with Norton Fire and Ice which has been around longer and much cheaper than F11. Mostly used by detailers but it is on Amazon these days.
that's why I usually spend 1 hours visually inspecting my vehicles before signing for it. saves me time having to bring it back for them to keep for several days.
Sponsored

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
that's why I usually spend 1 hours visually inspecting my vehicles before signing for it. saves me time having to bring it back for them to keep for several days.
I'll definitely spend some time looking mine over before I sign the papers...some of the small defects that can't be seen will likely go untouched, but anything like the door not being lined up WILL be fixed before I sign. It doesn't need to be super perfect, just perfect for me.