First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I still see a lot of the old rangers around here. All the parts stores use them for deliveries.
i was going to say the same thing here. a lot of the auto parts stores use the 4g rangers still for the parts runners to do delivery. several ac/ heat crews and lawn services too.
Sponsored

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Hi Rob,

That is what I encountered in my two months in New Zealand and Australia. In New Zealand Ranger is King...everyone has one. Australia...remove the pickup box for a flat bed Station (ranch) box...

I do not like the Station flatbed look... but maybe practical...

Best,
Phil

I don't either Phil, it's tub for me.

Over here, there are big tax benefits for companies using commercial vehicles. Even if they're used as executives cars, like mine.

So most (75% ?) of the Rangers on the road are tradesmen.

The rest are company cars for all manner of different people (mining, architects, salespeople, execs), and soccer mums.

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WorldRanger Ë‹19 TKE, several VW Rabbit (Golf) MK2
I see these all the time in FL being used by municipalities. This one caught my eye because of the lift gate.
That Gate is pretty cool. Never seen that here in ’schland, nor knowing one who would offer it. This would fit my needs pretty well.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
That Gate is pretty cool. Never seen that here in ’schland, nor knowing one who would offer it. This would fit my needs pretty well.
In the US, Tommy Gate is one of the original hydraulic liftgate manufacturers. Might start your Google searching there.

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WorldRanger Ë‹19 TKE, several VW Rabbit (Golf) MK2
In the US, Tommy Gate is one of the original hydraulic liftgate manufacturers. Might start your Google searching there.
did some research. it looks like i will only be allowed to put such a construction on the streets here with considerable costs and tests and harassment... stupid german half-fascistoid bureaucracy... in the name of the safety of the children of the world, of course ?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
did some research. it looks like i will only be allowed to put such a construction on the streets here with considerable costs and tests and harassment... stupid german half-fascistoid bureaucracy... in the name of the safety of the children of the world, of course ?
I figured there might be some legal hurdles, since you hadn't seen them around. That sucks.