Ranger commercial??

FASRanger

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2014 Mustang GT/CS and a 1989 GT Mustang vert.
Occupation
Aerospace Lab Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone besides me tired of seeing the ugly Chevy Colorado commercials.. its airing so much I've seen it run back to back several times...I'm not seeing any Ranger commercials... What the hell?!?
Sponsored

Sailor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 HPR Ranger Lariat
I have yet to see any Ranger commercials either. You would think Ford would be pushing this awesome truck, I just don't understand.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've seen this one

Great commercial! You'd think Ford would be pushing it more especially since there are so many people who don't even realize the Ranger is back in production. I know the F 150 is their top seller but you would think during the NFL games they would split the commercials between the two.

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
Saw a new one last evening. Uses the same format as other Ford vehicle commercials. It so impressed me that I can't even remember it.

Da Ranger

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I have seen one commercial over and over but only remember the part at the end where it shows a blue Ranger. One thing I did notice is it didn’t look like it has a huge rake to it.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I've been seeing the one with the Ranger, F-150 and F-250 as a "Ford Truck" commercial, but nothing Ranger specific.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
They have been running a commercial here with a HPR one both in the dirt/mud and then in the city all cleaned up.

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I don't watch TV. I see a ton of Ranger ads on YouTube. Guess they know their demographic.

...except for the part where I already bought one and don't have much use for comparing it to the Taco. Lol

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I don't watch TV either but I'm surprise that all the reviews are over a year old...been searching for adventure vlogs of Ranger off roading or overlanding and no luck there either...:crazy:

Deleted member 1634

I don't watch TV either but I'm surprise that all the reviews are over a year old...been searching for adventure vlogs of Ranger off roading or overlanding and no luck there either...:crazy:
Same. Those are the types of videos I'd like to see of the Ranger, now that the initial reviews are out of the way. It's disconcerting to think that maybe the fun of this new truck has already worn off for the industry? I see Gladiator videos still popping up, and always the Tacos, but not really any Rangers.

levimac`

First Name
levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger super crew 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone besides me tired of seeing the ugly Chevy Colorado commercials.. its airing so much I've seen it run back to back several times...I'm not seeing any Ranger commercials... What the hell?!?
Perhaps they want it to go back to foreign markets only so they do not want to push it down our throats like they do the other ford products and lo it out sells the Tacoma.
Who knows it is probably a sales snafue on sales department. They have went past the Colorado sales with our Ranger with out the hyping of their little beauty.

1024191317.jpg

HighCaliberMitch

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLTSC FX4/Sport
I don't usually watch TV, but I caught a prime time commercial for the Ranger when my wife was watching something.

That was about a month ago.

Deleted member 1634

I see this one a lot on TV (with varying offers at the end): https://www.ispot.tv/ad/I3t9/2019-ford-ranger-any-terrain-t2

The thing that sticks with me is the "Ranger...." "Ranger...." "Ranger...."
Maybe it's because I'm an engineer, but I like the ones with facts and stats. The statement "... the only truck that can handle any terrain with ease..." in that commercial is subjective and arguably false. And that's the problem, facts and numbers can't be argued. Don't give me opinions and experiences, give me facts and numbers. That is one of the main reasons I hate the Chevy commercials. It's all "these people thought it was good so you should too".

I'm a big fan of the latest Ford commercials (not necessarily the Ranger, though that is included) I've been seeing where it's just an engineer spouting off figures and facts and numbers. The vehicle has this much horsepower, can tow this much, and can be equipped with this option to help with this. Boom, done.
Sponsored