First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor & 2005 Land Rover LR3
Occupation
Do things for peoples
Can anyone comment on the quality of the Tremor suede inserts in the seats?

Do they seem good quality?

How do you actually clean/condition those seats since I assume you can’t just rub them down with a traditional leather cleaner/conditioner?
Sponsored

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
Can't speak to the Tremor seats. But, back when I had a 'mid-life-crisis' Beemer I got into detailing. Leatherique was the go to product for leather among the detailers. It's not a wipe on, wipe off product, but it will recondition leather very well.

However, my quick glance back at the product site suggests it's not meant for suede. You can go to the Letherique site and see if they have something else.

Short of that, I guess just look for a good suede shoe or coat cleaner.

OP
OP
ksuds49

ksuds49

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor & 2005 Land Rover LR3
Occupation
Do things for peoples
Doing a little more quick digging and found out it’s synthetic Miko suede made from recycled plastic bottles.

SHOforum has some cleaning tips. Not sure if it’s ok to cross post between forums but easy enough to search for.

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
Lots of web stuff to describe the material, which is made of plastic as stated here. Likely just soap and water.. I will use a few drops of dawn in a small bucket with a wash cloth.. Simple.

RAYJAY

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger pickup 2019 subaru

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
I have a variant of it in my 2013 Vette which is a 60th anniversary package. It contains Alcantara which is an Italian brand for Miko suede which is found in our Tremor packages. The steering wheel in the Vette is also Alcantara and I have never needed to used anything more than a damp Absorber (synthetic chamois) to clean it. Miko is pretty durable and can also be cleaned with upholstery shampoo. It is made of recycled plastic bottles.

DoctorsTARDIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I swear by 303 for interior plastics, but I'm really unsure what to use on the Tremmor seats. Not just the inserts but the whole seat. And not just to clean but also to protect. I plan on this being basically a forever truck so I really want to take care of it. Also, I'm pretty sure that parts availability for these seats isn't going to be great 10-15 years down the road, so any advice y'all have would be most appreciated.

Last edited:

XLT_TREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Tremor
I use mainly water in new, cheap white cotton terry cloth washcloths. Any mild (fragrance free for me) diluted detergent to remove anything greasy.

I loved the seats in my ‘03 Terminator. Probably one of the selling points for me with the Tremor.

Lopshib

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger tremor
Occupation
truck driver
I use mainly water in new, cheap white cotton terry cloth washcloths. Any mild (fragrance free for me) diluted detergent to remove anything greasy.

I loved the seats in my ‘03 Terminator. Probably one of the selling points for me with the Tremor.
I had a 2014 camaro 1LE with the alcantara steering wheel and shift knob. i like you just used water and a microfiber. made them look new.
Sponsored