OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I use their Mr. Pink soap, cyclone dirt traps for the wash buckets, bought their microfiber towels and the rubber pet hair removal brush. I have been happy with all of those products. I especially have been happy with the brush. My dog has light short hair that tends to get stuck in fabric. Even a very strong vacuum cleaner won't always get it and the brush works great for that. It also works great on the steps in my house where the hair tends to get stuck in the corners.
Speaking of hair getting stuck in places, my factory floor mats are a magnet for hair...worse case I've ever seen, could be the material drawing it :question:
Sponsored

Ranger Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Store Manager
I’ve used several of their products, including Butter Wet Wax, synthetic Detailer, V7 optical high gloss sealant, leather quick Detailer, and new car scent. No complaints

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
In the detailing forums I'm a member of, Chemical Guys is kind of the joke of the forum. They're as expensive as the good companies, but have changed the makeup of some of their products in recent years as they've expanded production and the results have not been great.

I swear by Ammo stuff. Larry develops and sells all of the stuff himself. His wife is a chemical engineer and he's a pro detailer. His stuff is pricey, but he is basically the sole owner of his company and is a great guy. He's sent me a personal email every time I've ordered something. He also has an amazing YouTube channel. Perfectionist and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my orbital buffer from them and use their compounds and buffing pads, it's good stuff. For exterior cleaning I use products from The Last Coat. There Black Ice is excellent. Interior gets 303

Deathrider

First Name
s
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
I hate Chemical guys, i had a legit problem with one of their products and posted a review on their website about that specific product, the next day it was deleted!, no wonder they have only great reviews anything else gets deleted, they scam people with so many products that do the exact same thing. My problem had to do with a product that on the website description said "safe for use on rubber" then when i recieved the product the label says "do not use on rubber" called them and asked what was the right info, the label or the website? they said "don't worry what the label says, you CAN use it on rubber" .
My argument was if it damages my rubber then they would say i should have read the label.
I wanted to return it and get a refund, they said no i used it once no returns, i said ok ill dispute it with my CC company as my argument is legit. They then said ok we will refund your money but we don't want the product back and promise us you will not use it. lol what a joke never again.

Ranger Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Store Manager
Sounds like a legit complaint
sorry to hear it

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
I hate Chemical guys, i had a legit problem with one of their products and posted a review on their website about that specific product, the next day it was deleted!, no wonder they have only great reviews anything else gets deleted, they scam people with so many products that do the exact same thing. My problem had to do with a product that on the website description said "safe for use on rubber" then when i recieved the product the label says "do not use on rubber" called them and asked what was the right info, the label or the website? they said "don't worry what the label says, you CAN use it on rubber" .
My argument was if it damages my rubber then they would say i should have read the label.
I wanted to return it and get a refund, they said no i used it once no returns, i said ok ill dispute it with my CC company as my argument is legit. They then said ok we will refund your money but we don't want the product back and promise us you will not use it. lol what a joke never again.
I always buy their products through Amazon and I think that would have solved your issue. That sucks to hear though. What products do you use now?

Deathrider

First Name
s
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
I always buy their products through Amazon and I think that would have solved your issue. That sucks to hear though. What products do you use now?
I been using Pinnacle black label products but recently I started using 303 Graphene nano spray, amazing stuff

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I would like to find out what kind of experience you guys have had with mr pink car wash...good, bad, etc?

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
I been using Pinnacle black label products but recently I started using 303 Graphene nano spray, amazing stuff
I'd really like to try that stuff, I hear good things. Seems like everytime I try to use some new fangled spray, it's a hassle. I have tried all the "ceramic" stuff out there ( the cheap, not really ceramic stuff) and I have a hell of a time getting it to buff out. Liquid waxes, like butter wet, have always been flawless for me. Just a longer process to apply. I'm just tired of buying new stuff and immediately hating it ha.

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
I have used Jet Seal. Easy on, easy off, good shine. Absolutely the worse sealant I have ever used as far as longevity. I think carnuba last longer. Honestly Turtle Wax seal and shine is hard to beat for durability and it's $10
Sponsored