First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
I might be starting a riot, but what's anyone's opinion on them/experience? Pics would be great.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I use their Mr. Pink soap, cyclone dirt traps for the wash buckets, bought their microfiber towels and the rubber pet hair removal brush. I have been happy with all of those products. I especially have been happy with the brush. My dog has light short hair that tends to get stuck in fabric. Even a very strong vacuum cleaner won't always get it and the brush works great for that. It also works great on the steps in my house where the hair tends to get stuck in the corners.

OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
I use their snow foam and think it works great! I have other detailing products that I've been using for years (mostly 303 products) and have no reason to switch. Chemical Guys has great stuff and you can't go wrong with any of their products. Personally I think some are overpriced compared to others but it's still good stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VS4JH62/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Everything I hear and see have good positive reviews, I am frugal, so I will make sure it's a bargain. Is 303 at autozone etc.?

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Their citrus wash and gloss used to be all the rage. Used a gallon of it and it was fine.

I would say there are better options out there, but honestly find a product and routine you like and stick with it. You can go down a detailing rabbit hole and end up with more stuff than you will ever use.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Everything I hear and see have good positive reviews, I am frugal, so I will make sure it's a bargain. Is 303 at autozone etc.?
I know the 303 products are available in certain automotive stores now and I think AZ is one of them. Amazon carries a lot fo them too. Take a look at the main site and then you can search for which ones you like. The 303 Aerospace protectant is the best UV protectant out there! I use it on all my interior, tonneau cover and the top of the bed rails. The new Graphene is great too and very easy to apply.

https://www.goldeagle.com

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I use their Mr. Pink soap, cyclone dirt traps for the wash buckets, bought their microfiber towels and the rubber pet hair removal brush. I have been happy with all of those products. I especially have been happy with the brush. My dog has light short hair that tends to get stuck in fabric. Even a very strong vacuum cleaner won't always get it and the brush works great for that. It also works great on the steps in my house where the hair tends to get stuck in the corners.
Not sure why you have a special rubber pet hair removal tool. My neighbour’s cat would sometimes jump up into my truck when I was vacuuming it or cleaning it out. I find that any type of hair brush works just fine for this.

I’d just give it a smack in the ass with the back of the brush and holler: “Get the hell outta my truck!”

Worked just fine.

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Not sure why you have a special rubber pet hair removal tool. My neighbour’s cat would sometimes jump up into my truck when I was vacuuming it or cleaning it out. I find that any type of hair brush works just fine for this.

I’d just give it a smack in the ass with the back of the brush and holler: “Get the hell outta my truck!”

Worked just fine.
Haha!

But really his hair is short and he sheds like crazy. I have cloth seats so they get stuck in the material like barbs. Since the seats are black his hair shows up in HD. :D

OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
Their citrus wash and gloss used to be all the rage. Used a gallon of it and it was fine.

I would say there are better options out there, but honestly find a product and routine you like and stick with it. You can go down a detailing rabbit hole and end up with more stuff than you will ever use.
That's what I am trying to avoid the rabbit hole of a garage full of every product lol

OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
Haha!

But really his hair is short and he sheds like crazy. So they get stuck in the material like barbs. I have cloth seats which are black and due to his light hair every single hair shows up in HD. :D
I do have a cover on the backseat due to my 4 legged child being my side kick for most of the time I am out so a little hair removal advice is always welcome.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
I like their stuff and use it often. Only complaints are that they come out with a different "better" product that does the same thing almost every month ha. That and they're products aren't readily available in stores near me. The walmarts and auto zones are starting to carry some of their stuff, but not most of the more specialty items.

24dRanger

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I use it on all my interior, tongue cover and the top of the bed rails. The new Graphene is great too and very easy to apply.

Dave I was just gonna chastise you for endorsing things without a disclaimer and now you go and talk about your tongue cover! TMI dude :crackup:

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
That's what I am trying to avoid the rabbit hole of a garage full of every product lol
Meguiar’s detail line is very economical and will get the job done every time. Shop around for prices but autogeek has been doing many 20-25% off sales recently so try to grab what you need then.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I know the 303 products are available in certain automotive stores now and I think AZ is one of them. Amazon carries a lot fo them too. Take a look at the main site and then you can search for which ones you like. The 303 Aerospace protectant is the best UV protectant out there! I use it on all my interior, tongue cover and the top of the bed rails. The new Graphene is great too and very easy to apply.

Do you use the Graphene on top of the Aerospace?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Dave I was just gonna chastise you for endorsing things without a disclaimer and now you go and talk about your tongue cover! TMI dude :crackup:
Someone :giggle: indicated that Dave is the HSN or QVC rep on the forum, so I think he may be covered by default, with the exception of Kirby Vacuum Cleaners and Publishers Clearing House...
Sponsored