Chemical Bros. Guys Input …

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
So I’ve been exploring new stuff to keep my girl all clean… started off with Meguairs .. moved to Mother’s.. moved to Chemical Bros. leather cleaner (good God that smells sooooooo good) .. then 303 for dash and console .. now I’m curious…:

You guys who use Chemical Bros. all the time .. it seems like there are many of the same products .. labeled different ways (I.E. - 4 different types of interior cleaners all with the same directions and how to use, but with different names LOL) …what do you guys all think is the best let’s say :

1. Interior cleaner
2. Tire cleaner
3. Leather cleaner
4. Back to black (bumper and mirrors etc..) type of formula
… anything else you all suggest from them?

Thanks ya’ll!
Sponsored

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Chemical guys has decent stuff. They have an excellent marketing department though. You're correct, a lot of repeat products with minor tweaks and new flashy labels. The best thing you can do is expand your horizons and not limit your selection to a single brand. Don't fall for the marketing and stuff or you'll own 12 different chemical guys products that are the same exact thing. I like the Bare Bones spray and that's about it. My favorites are below but aren't Chemical Guys

Interior cleaner: Megs APC
Tire cleaner/dressing: Tuff shine
Leather: never had it
Any black or plastic that's exposed to the sun: 303

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I really like their citrus gloss soap. Works great on everything. If you really dilute it, you can even use it on the interior as well. And their Wooly Mammoth drying towel is good, too.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I use their Mr. Pink car wash shampoo and like it...it works well like Meguiar's car wash which I've used. Also use their microfiber cloths and they are fine.

Chemical Guys Microfiber.jpg

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
I use multiple brands as well, but really like the smell of Chemical Guys Banana Spray Wax. I use it after washes as a quick wax touch up.

I also agree Turtle Wax has up'd their game lately. Their equivalent spray quick wax does seem to be more robust, but it doesn't smell nearly as yummy.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Chemical guys has decent stuff. They have an excellent marketing department though. You're correct, a lot of repeat products with minor tweaks and new flashy labels. The best thing you can do is expand your horizons and not limit your selection to a single brand. Don't fall for the marketing and stuff or you'll own 12 different chemical guys products that are the same exact thing. I like the Bare Bones spray and that's about it. My favorites are below but aren't Chemical Guys

Interior cleaner: Megs APC
Tire cleaner/dressing: Tuff shine
Leather: never had it
Any black or plastic that's exposed to the sun: 303
Thanks for the heads up .. funny you mention it the 303: just tried it for the first time a week ago.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
I use multiple brands as well, but really like the smell of Chemical Guys Banana Spray Wax. I use it after washes as a quick wax touch up.

I also agree Turtle Wax has up'd their game lately. Their equivalent spray quick wax does seem to be more robust, but it doesn't smell nearly as yummy.
I saw this. Didn’t get it. Got the hydro V07 stuff .. works amazing. Absolutely looks great after a quick car wash place and a spray but really wanna get this banana one and the vanilla bean spray for interior lol

• Haha
Reactions: EJH

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I saw this. Didn’t get it. Got the hydro V07 stuff .. works amazing. Absolutely looks great after a quick car wash place and a spray but really wanna get this banana one and the vanilla bean spray for interior lol
JaxWax has a spray on wax called Hawaiian Shine. It smells fantastic!!!

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Carpros Reload is a spray on that works really well and and has that slight banana smell.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I used Mother’s for decades but a couple years ago I had surgery for arthritis on both hands and it was kinda hard to use. Was at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle and Meguiar’s had a trailer so I asked what they had that was easy to apply and buff off and they recommended Gold Class. Been using it since, along with a local product called RivStar.
Sponsored