Spied: 2023 Ranger Raptor Undisguised In Gray ?

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
That actually looks good. It does have the steering on the left so not UK.

ScoobieSnax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I don't know now. It looks outdated already comparing it to the Tacoma. I was excited for this but seeing Fords issues lately has me questioning the brand. I'm in the same boat as many here with the crappy cold upshifts and the service at the dealer has been anything but modern. It's like stepping into the early 90's with the attitude and scare tactics.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I don't know now. It looks outdated already comparing it to the Tacoma. I was excited for this but seeing Fords issues lately has me questioning the brand. I'm in the same boat as many here with the crappy cold upshifts and the service at the dealer has been anything but modern. It's like stepping into the early 90's with the attitude and scare tactics.
I'm very fortunate to have a competent, honest dealer to go to, but I will be seriously looking at other makes when it come time to trade either of our Fords. We are several years out from doing anything, and in the case of the Mariner, it will probably be replaced with a BEV. It only gets used for short trips and wouldn't come close to using all the range even in winter. The Ranger was conceived as my 20-year truck; at my present rate she'd be at around 300k mi., and I'd be 92, so probably go to salvage and just get by with one vehicle.
Sponsored