Sponsored

CACTUS GREY Ranger Club Thread

Rubsranger

New Member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Feb 11, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
11
Location
Exit of montwood off of Joe Battle Blvd
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
Occupation
Sorter

Rubsranger

New Member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Feb 11, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
11
Location
Exit of montwood off of Joe Battle Blvd
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
Occupation
Sorter
Okay, so I have seen the cactus grey ranger up close at the assembly plant and it did not look like this. Does it look green to you? I really like the color but it seems in every picture i see or one i see while im out, they all look different? And does it have metallic flakes in it?
No metallic flakes, but my wife also says it has a green tone to it....I don't see it.
 


Hairski

Member
First Name
Carson
Joined
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
12
Reaction score
26
Location
Toronto
Vehicle(s)
2009 Rav 4
Got mine a couple of weeks ago!

Lariat FX4. Put in Icon Stage 1 level kit (got an awesome deal on marketplace), Raptor Grill, Rigid spots on the hood, KMC Summits w/ 285 Toyo Open Countries. Loving it so far, just waiting for my bed rack to throw a tent on!

IMG_20230309_185725.jpg


Screenshot_20230310_191136_Photos.jpg
 

magz

Member
First Name
Mario
Joined
May 17, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
20
Reaction score
84
Location
92069
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX2
Eibach Stage 2 with 265/70 R17. Had to get the slimmer crash bars for this setup installed too. Love the stance and especially with those air dams gone. ??
F79ABFE8-EDAC-4289-BCD7-2412BE133C90.jpeg
3767E52E-28F6-4B8B-B4D3-DA0D22A93E5A.jpeg
Looks great. Looks better without the air dams. I did not see any discernible mpg change after I removed them last summer. Sometimes form over function is better??
 

Jgrady22

Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
7
Reaction score
23
Location
Auburn Ma
Vehicle(s)
F150 + Jeep Wrangler
Has anyone put the Ford splash guards on? I have been looking at them, but they look kind of big. I have not found a good picture of them on. Just the catalog picture.
I did and they look great. Really don’t know they are there
 

lukdeg

Well-Known Member
First Name
Luc
Joined
May 16, 2022
Threads
6
Messages
249
Reaction score
599
Location
Edmundston
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger lariat 2023 Cactus grey
Occupation
paramedic
I wish I could share a picture of my truck but since it's still on the train somewhere in US or Canada, here's my 3d sticker to put on the side of the bed instead of the 4X4 !

feel free to comment!

cactus.webp
 

veedubtuner

Well-Known Member
First Name
Morgan
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Threads
90
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
6,517
Location
Tulsa, OK
Vehicle(s)
2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts slinger
Vehicle Showcase
1
Ditched my air dams today. Love the way it looks and I’m ok with losing a MPG. ?
402F1B96-7B68-40F9-8316-6A15231EA57B.jpeg
861F0DB1-46DD-4954-9B43-A88C7E15455F.jpeg
Thought about doing the same thing. They look goofy, and it would be 2 less things to clean lol
 
 








Top