Buying a Ranger? Check for the middle tie downs

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I did think about that, it could be a requirement.

Not sure where in Colorado you are but Brighton Ford accepts them if that saves you a drive.
I live in Brighton. I called them, and they told me they do not accept the points. I had to go to Longmont. They were happy to use the points.

I will have to check with Brighton Ford, if I ever have enough points to use again.
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I live in Brighton. I called them, and they told me they do not accept the points. I had to go to Longmont. They were happy to use the points.

I will have to check with Brighton Ford, if I ever have enough points to use again.
Weird. I've used them for parts and service there before.

LoneRNGR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I have a bed extender in my Ranger that is used mostly to keep things, like my tool bag, at the back of the bed. Today I have my extender removed, so I was going to tie my tool bag down, and there was no place to tie it! :mad:

I guess I’m gonna have to do something about that.

C572998B-4B89-4024-9F1C-2B40C59824E8.jpeg

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
s

same problem -- I ordered a set with bolts and the holes are dunked up with the bedliner stuff do you remember what size tap did you need? I can't get the bolts in and id like to have the third set.
Yep, that happens, I stuck golf Tee's in the holes prior to getting the Rhino Liner done, kept the holes clean.

Martyd

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL,2018 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
retired
In relation to using points for parts. My dealer parts guy asked for the email address associated with my account. Gave him that and got my parts.

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical
found a set of taps on amazon for about ten bucks, chased the threads and got them installed the other day -- thanks to those who posted the thread size I knew that was the solution but was worried about messing the threads up and never looked for the thread size --- it was ridiculously easy oh and it offsets my tailgate damper really well :thumbsup: :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sponsored