Boosting energy due to DST?

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Yes been tested.I use gels also. I also take vitamin C, Magnesium, Centrum, B12, and Melatonin at night.
Excellent. My multi has most of that, but I take 4 capsules of Magnesium Malate. The mag keeps the leg spasms way down.
Sponsored

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Yes that's why I take Magnesium also.
I had a therapist tell me you can't take too much magnesium, it will just affect your stool. Well, I don't want to keep running to the shitter so I try not to take too much.

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Where I am it’s getting dark at 4PM now. Shortest daylight day is Dec 22. What I found is the color temp of my indoor lights has a lot to do with it. I got some LED ceiling lights that are close to color temp of the sun. Room is evenly lit this way. I really seems better with alertness and less eye fatigue since doing it. With the white light I can only tolerate so long before dimming down a lot.
I really like the bulbs labled as "daylight". They are nice bright lights and everything it lights is in true color. So I don't know how "color temps of the sun" differ from that. But anything else to me is dull, yellow, subdued.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Not all vitamins are made equal.

Some of these vitamin capsules/supplements/whatever are made from vitamin compounds that the body can't even absorb.. so they're pretty much useless.
Sponsored