First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Another damaged Bronco that came off the train this way. Is it really that hard to check your work and secure a vehicle? Looks like no one can do their jobs anymore. :frown:

Damage.jpg

Damage 2.jpg

Damage 3.jpg

Damage 4.jpg
Sponsored

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Another damaged Bronco that came off the train this way. Is it really that hard to check your work and secure a vehicle? Looks like no one can do their jobs anymore. :frown:

Damage.jpg

Damage 2.jpg

Damage 3.jpg

Damage 4.jpg
dave that green metallic nail polish is ugly, change it to something a tad more conservative lol

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

Damage.jpg

Damage 2.jpg

Damage 3.jpg

Damage 4.jpg
Stuff like that happens a LOT more often than most people realize - this stuff is quietly fixed at the dealer body shop.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Stuff like that happens a LOT more often than most people realize - this stuff is quietly fixed at the dealer body shop.
I'm sure it does and the only ones we see are forum members who show us. But in the past 3 years I don't recall any Ranger owners having damage like this. Lately it seems like every week someone's getting theirs severely damaged.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure it does and the only ones we see are forum members who show us. But in the past 3 years I don't recall any Ranger owners having damage like this. Lately it seems like every week someone's getting theirs severely damaged.
I think historically most vehicles are dealer ordered and so it is kind of "hidden" from public view - when supply diminishes, I think it makes stuff like this a lot more visible. Add in the fact that more people seem to be ordering these days and it makes it worse.

I'd be PISSED if my ordered vehicle showed up like that. Honestly there is no excuse for damage like that during shipping.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Lol... you just cant make this stuff up. Customer received his Black Diamond Bronco and they put the wrong seats in it! They got they front seats right but the rear seats are from a Badlands model with the orange stitching. How does this pass the quality control line?

Front seats which are the correct color:

Black Diamond Front Seats.jpg

Rear seats from a Badlands that have orange stitching: :facepalm:

Badlands Rear Seats In Black Diamond.jpg

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Lol... you just cant make this stuff up. Customer received his Black Diamond Bronco and they put the wrong seats in it! They got they front seats right but the rear seats are from a Badlands model with the orange stitching. How does this pass the quality control line?

Front seats which are the correct color:

Black Diamond Front Seats.jpg

Rear seats from a Badlands that have orange stitching: :facepalm:

Badlands Rear Seats In Black Diamond.jpg
so how many degrees of ape shit did he go off on the dealer?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
so how many degrees of ape shit did he go off on the dealer?
He actually took it well and was laughing about it. It's really not the dealers fault it's Fords for even getting by their QC at the factory. At least he can still drive it until they send new ones out, unlike the ones getting damaged during shipping. I wouldn't be mad either just worried that if something this obvious got by them what else is internally? Maybe it's a blessing mine won't be allocated until 2024. lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
that kind of shit just kills me inside. a little bit at a time

Fords not new to building vehicles. so How does a build sheet, using a process they have tweaked over the years suddenly fail so badly?
Yup it burns me inside knowing something like this got by quality control leaving the factory. Is it the end of the world? No but something so obvious should've been caught.

It starts with the workers. With everything else falling apart throughout the world today it's the only logical explanation. Seems like only a handful want to work and even care about their job now which is baffling to me. I guess that's why I still stay extremely busy without advertising and most of my customers thank me for showing up just to do an estimate. They say they've called several people and non show up or even have the decency to call and cancel. Sad times we're living in.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
UNION PRIDE!

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
He actually took it well and was laughing about it. It's really not the dealers fault it's Fords for even getting by their QC at the factory. At least he can still drive it until they send new ones out, unlike the ones getting damaged during shipping. I wouldn't be mad either just worried that if something this obvious got by them what else is internally? Maybe it's a blessing mine won't be allocated until 2024. lol
Here's as even worse thought - this is an easy one to see and was missed (one would think). What's turning up that you can't see in this theoretical QC line? :oops:

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Ya’ll just don’t know how to handle these dealers. I walked in to my dealer and said I want to buy 2 Broncos and I want them Now! He pointed at the door and said “Get Out!” I said “Mr Mega Dealer do you have any idea who I am?! I have singlehandedly created almost 25 threads on Ranger5g” He said “I’m so sorry Mr Harris, wait right here..here’s a latte” and he disappeared in the back. He soon pulled around these 2 beautiful new Broncos and presented them to me. He said “This 2door Area 51 was to be Keith Urban’s and this red 4 door was Toby Keith’s but we called them and they said a real celebrity like you should have them.” Incidentally these were a couple special order because little-known-fact they are actually a couple. Those of us who know and love them refer to them as Toby Keith Urban. So ya’ll use that Ranger5g influence to your advantage (being an old white male also helps cut through the red tape) and don’t wait around, enjoy your new Broncos today!!

205A288C-A889-4010-A7BE-03AF8EF5D422.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here's as even worse thought - this is an easy one to see and was missed (one would think). What's turning up that you can't see in this theoretical QC line? :oops:
Yeah that's what worries me too. What are they missing in QC that's going to possibly show up in the future internally? I know this isn't only a Ford issue but lets face it, this whole Bronco launch has been a nightmare form the start.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah that's what worries me too. What are they missing in QC that's going to possibly show up in the future internally? I know this isn't only a Ford issue but lets face it, this whole Bronco launch has been a nightmare form the start.
Yah, I'm not sure I'd order one any time soon if I was in the market for one. Fortunately, I'm not and if I ever am, the Bronco will be old news :LOL:

I can definitely understand why you're looking at the Jeep with this fiasco Ford calls a Bronco.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yah, I'm not sure I'd order one any time soon if I was in the market for one. Fortunately, I'm not and if I ever am, the Bronco will be old news :LOL:

I can definitely understand why you're looking at the Jeep with this fiasco Ford calls a Bronco.
Yeah I figure by the time I even got mine either the next Gen would be ready to launch or a EV Bronco will be out. lol
Sponsored