First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Saw this posted on the Bronco 6G forum. Pretty cool concept having these stand a lone buildings dedicated towards the Bronco. There will be a ton of accessories for these and these buildings will give you one stop shopping.

https://asumetech.com/about-100-ford-dealers-to-invest-in-dedicated-bronco-stores/

It also looks like the rumors are true, A Bronco pick up should be out in 2024.

Company officials also have said they will look to expand the Bronco family. Ford is working on a Bronco-based pickup that’s expected in 2024, AutoForecast Solutions and another source with knowledge of the plan said in 2019.
Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 7.jpg

Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 8.jpg

Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 5.jpg

Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 2.jpg
Sponsored

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Saw this posted on the Bronco 6G forum. Pretty cool concept having these stand a lone buildings dedicated towards the Bronco. There will be a ton of accessories for these and these buildings will give you one stop shopping.

https://asumetech.com/about-100-ford-dealers-to-invest-in-dedicated-bronco-stores/

It also looks like the rumors are true, A Bronco pick up should be out in 2024.

Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 7.jpg

Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 8.jpg

Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 5.jpg

Dedicated 2021 bronco showroom 2.jpg
This one seems a little far fetched to me but who knows. I do see there is tremendous interest in the bronco but it will be subsequent year sales that tell the story if it’s ready to be it’s own brand. I don’t think Ford can really plan on all that based on first year sales. Any time a new enthusiast vehicle hits the market first year sales are generally good. How the bronco performs in years 4 and 5 will tell the tale.

FJ cruiser is a good example of this. By the fourth year most who wanted one had one and sales declined. There’s no doubt Toyota gave up way too early on the FJ but the bronco might see more difficult sales periods once the initial boom dies down.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This one seems a little far fetched to me but who knows. I do see there is tremendous interest in the bronco but it will be subsequent year sales that tell the story if it’s ready to be it’s own brand. I don’t think Ford can really plan on all that based on first year sales. Any time a new enthusiast vehicle hits the market first year sales are generally good. How the bronco performs in years 4 and 5 will tell the tale.

FJ cruiser is a good example of this. By the fourth year most who wanted one had one and sales declined. There’s no doubt Toyota gave up way too early on the FJ but the bronco might see more difficult sales periods once the initial boom dies down.
It's possible but I doubt it. Ford went all in on this along with all their trucks. Cutting out their car production (except the 'Stang) and committing 100% to the off road vehicles. There's been so much time and research that went into developing the Bronco I highly doubt Ford is going to fail on this one. They targeted Jeep and added so much on a stock vehicle that you cant get anywhere else. 35's from the factory and a disco sway bar that you can disconnect while in full articulation, one pedal driving which will help a lot of new off roaders and trail turn assist.

I thought some if these were "gimmicky"at first. But after watching countless videos demonstrating them and even top drivers like Gittin & LeDuc who helped in the development saying how impressed they are with what this Bronco can do right off the showroom floor I think they have a solid winner on hand! Add in the Warthog and the Bronco truck and the future EV vehicles and I see them taking away a lot of sales from Jeep just like the Ranger is starting to take them away from the Tacoma. Both Jeep and Toyota hadn't much competition over the years until now. Even after all the delays Ford still has a 65% conversion rate from reservations to orders which exceeds the 40% that was expected. Of course anything can happen but I don't think Ford went all in on the new Bronco without doing their homework for the past 25 years that they were out the game.

E Monty

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ranger XLT/‘03 Excursion
Occupation
Sheet Metal Worker
Saw 2 camoed full size Broncos on I94 near Marshall, MI today. I was driving and couldn’t grab a picture but they look cool!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Saw 2 camoed full size Broncos on I94 near Marshall, MI today. I was driving and couldn’t grab a picture but they look cool!!
There was a couple spotted here last week up near Jerome and Cottonwood area. They were all wrapped too and they said it was larger so probably the Warthog out for testing?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@wanted33

Jim, Here's a new video showing the rear seats folded down in a 4 dr Black Diamond. I know you were still concerned about how it looked folded so you could get your wifes bike back there. It starts at the 3:15 mark.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
@wanted33

Jim, Here's a new video showing the rear seats folded down in a 4 dr Black Diamond. I know you were still concerned about how it looked folded so you could get your wifes bike back there. It starts at the 3:15 mark.

Thank you Dave, that does help. I'm thinking it will be doable from what I see there. With the Bronco roll bar cross member being farther back, that rise in at the seat bottoms doesn't look like it will cause me a problem. The Wrangler has the cross member just behind the front seats to where that "rise" would have caused the space to be to small when I pushed the rear wheels up to position the bike. As long as I can get the rear section of the bike past that bar on the Bronco I'll be good to go. I'm hoping there will be a 4 door hard top at the dealer showing I'm attending on May 4th. I'll have my rusty trusty old tape measure with me. Then I'll know for sure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
r1ch999999

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
After watching that video I might cancel my reservation and try to find a Tremor instead. Same level of off-road I want, but my dogs aren't going to fit in the back that easily in the Bronco.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I received my letter this morning at 11:00am MST. Nice to know after all this time that Ford and Webasto (the makers of the hard tops) still cant get their shit together. Ford should've cut ties with them a long time ago but now it's to late and we have to suffer for it. This is two botched roll outs between the Explorer and now the Bronco. Cant wait to see how well the new EV Lightning roll out goes next spring. Glad I'm in no hurry and don't NEED a vehicle.

Patience...lol they've had 25 years to get this right.:facepalm:

Ford acknowledges Bronco delays, asks reservation holders for patience

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/ford-acknowledges-bronco-delays-asks-202600880.html

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I received my letter this morning at 11:00am MST. Nice to know after all this time that Ford and Webasto (the makers of the hard tops) still cant get their shit together. Ford should've cut ties with them a long time ago but now it's to late and we have to suffer for it. This is two botched roll outs between the Explorer and now the Bronco. Cant wait to see how well the new EV Lightning roll out goes next spring. Glad I'm in no hurry and don't NEED a vehicle.

Patience...lol they've had 25 years to get this right.:facepalm:

Ford acknowledges Bronco delays, asks reservation holders for patience

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/ford-acknowledges-bronco-delays-asks-202600880.html
I'm with you Dave. I know there have been some trials from the fiasco of last year, but this hard top thing is a whole different animal. It's hard to believe that a company as large as Ford would put all their eggs in one basket with Webesto. However, like you I'm gonna hang in there like a loose tooth. For me the Bronco is just another big boys play toy, and I've got others around the house to play with until Ford, and Webesto can get all of their shit in one sock.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm with you Dave. I know there have been some trails from the fiasco of last year, but this hard top thing is a whole different animal. It's hard to believe that a company as large as Ford would put all their eggs in one basket with Webesto. However, like you I'm gonna hang in there like a loose tooth. For me the Bronco is just another big boys play toy, and I've got others around the house to play with until Ford, and Webesto can get all of their shit in one sock.
It's not like Webesto is a new company and certainly not new to making tops, they make the tops for Jeep. They changed the MIC top color a while back which looks 100% better so my guess is it has to be a problem with water leaking. Every video out there where they show the Bronco off road it sounds pretty quiet without rattles and squeaks and the noises you heard were from stuff in the back cargo area bouncing around. I know some have changer their orders to the soft top but personally I think that thing looks hideous! :puke: I would cancel my order before getting one of those. Sad part is I bet I see the new EV Lightning on the streets before I get my Bronco. What, on second thought they'll probably botch that launch too.?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Jim @wanted33 I can get all upset at Ford with the delays and then I come across this darn video. It's my build and even the same color minus the brush bar and roof racks.

? ?

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Jim @wanted33 I can get all upset at Ford with the delays and then I come across this darn video. I's my build and even the same color minus the brush bar and roof racks.

? ?

Ain't it the truth brother. I keep trying to set a break point that would make me forget the whole thing, then someone post something like this and I forget about any kind of break point. I was having a conversation with myself just today (I seem to be the only one that understands me), and we decided just to sit back, forget about the Bronco for a while, and just enjoy the Jeep. One day, hopefully before I'm too old to drive, I'll get a call from Granger saying my Bronco just arrived. :)

That's a bad ass looking Bronco. Are you sticking with the BL?

If only we could use a 2 door.......

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ain't it the truth brother. I keep trying to set a break point that would make me forget the whole thing, then someone post something like this and I forget about any kind of break point. I was having a conversation with myself just today (I seem to be the only one that understands me), and we decided just to sit back, forget about the Bronco for a while, and just enjoy the Jeep. One day, hopefully before I'm too old to drive, I'll get a call from Granger saying my Bronco just arrived. :)
I don't really have a breaking point as I don't need a Bronco, I want one. I feel for those who need a vehicle and these delays are hurting them. I am glad we (hopefully) have 2022's because I'd be nervous about the quality of the hard tops now. It's nice to see Ford taking control of Webasto which they probably should've done sooner but I get it that you cant always interfere with subs in the supply chain. Now the only thing that could throw a wrench in this for me is the next gen Ranger. If there's a PHEV Ranger Raptor 2.7 it's going to be a tough decision. Then again they way Ford has been with their launches lately it could work out for the best. ?
Sponsored