Anybody drive the snot out of your truck? Hows it holding up?

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
i bet some of our members have gotten more air than that lol. I think I may have but it was not on purpose.
I always wondered who ended up buying this one from the dealer that Hardy “test drove” .

MY23RANGER

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 XLT Ranger black edition 2wd
Occupation
Ford Tech
Hit 6000 rpms once lol

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
This is driving the snot out of it, and then some.

This is kind of near where I live. I saw that video right after it happened and I had to watch it a couple of more times. Extremely violent.
Very sad, the driver was a 70 something year old woman. Not sure if she had some kind of medical crisis while driving or what, but sadly she died in that wreck (in case it wasn'tobvious). That house she hit was pretty much totalled too.
I drove by it the next day, in my new Ranger of course! It was pretty nasty.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Given how much driveline shudder I get using a soft foot... I don't think my popcan on wheels will survive long.

Tubbaguts

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I drive mine. 2020 with a Livernois tune. All else is stock. I tow our 91 Mustang to the track with it, drop off the Mustang, drop off the trailer and then meet my son in the staging lanes for a father/son face off. He always wins but, it is pretty cool to see a seemingly stock Ranger turning mid-14 second passes.

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
i bet some of our members have gotten more air than that lol. I think I may have but it was not on purpose.
Interesting that he was commenting about the suspension, and it mirrors exactly what @P. A. Schilke had said about their design goals for the off-road tuning of the suspension. "You can really carry a lot of speed in this truck..." , and "... it's so stable...".

Gettin' it done, without excess drama.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
I drive mine. 2020 with a Livernois tune. All else is stock. I tow our 91 Mustang to the track with it, drop off the Mustang, drop off the trailer and then meet my son in the staging lanes for a father/son face off. He always wins but, it is pretty cool to see a seemingly stock Ranger turning mid-14 second passes.
That is F#$@ing awesome. Looking forward to doing the same with one of my boys a few years from now.
Sponsored