VolRanger24

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Does any have any pics/ or videos of the aFe Rebel exhaust installed? Seriously considering buying one but would like to hear it first...
Sponsored

First Name
Rebel Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Crew XLT Fx4 Black - Blacked Out Appearance - 301A - Tow Package - Afe Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust - Afe Power Quantum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake - Bully Dog Performance Tune - RetraxPRO XR with Yakima T-slot short Rack Package
Occupation
Career Fire Fighter
Vehicle Showcase
Does any have any pics/ or videos of the aFe Rebel exhaust installed? Seriously considering buying one but would like to hear it first...
I put mine on yesterday, had an issue with the exhaust placement and the running boards, so I took that one side running board off.

image.jpg

OP
OP
VolRanger24

VolRanger24

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I put mine on yesterday, had an issue with the exhaust placement and the running boards, so I took that one side running board off.

image.jpg
Thanks for posting, I was wondering if it would conflict with the running board... any chance you could post a video of it running so I/others could hear it?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
How big are those tips? They look big!

First Name
Rebel Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Crew XLT Fx4 Black - Blacked Out Appearance - 301A - Tow Package - Afe Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust - Afe Power Quantum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake - Bully Dog Performance Tune - RetraxPRO XR with Yakima T-slot short Rack Package
Occupation
Career Fire Fighter
Vehicle Showcase
How big are those tips? They look big!
3-1/2" Tips.... This week I am most likely going to remove the cap on the Running board, cut the Aluminum to make enough room for the exhaust and bolt the cap back on. Ill post more pics on here when its done.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Okay, thanks. They looked bigger than that but it must have been the angle of the picture. 3-1/2” isn’t bad at all.

mahatma

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger
3-1/2" Tips.... This week I am most likely going to remove the cap on the Running board, cut the Aluminum to make enough room for the exhaust and bolt the cap back on. Ill post more pics on here when its done.
Did you complete the running board cut down ?

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger

image.jpg
I wonder if this will work on a supercab with running boards? The super cab has more bed between the cab and rear wheel.
Sponsored