First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I'm wondering if anyone has since e insight on this; as far as the major fabricators for off road equipment (especially armor, bumpers, and lighting solutions) I get why Toyota and Jeep vehicles are their bread and butter. What I don't get is that when any of these companies decide to also support a lower volume vehicle, it's almost never a Ford.

I can find tons of fabricators that specialize in Toyota/Lexus and then also make a few items for the Colorado, RAM, Silverado, and even HD trucks but nothing for F-150 or Ranger. The lack of (non-Raptor) F-150 support is the craziest part to me considering they've sold 900,000+ of them for the last 10 years.
Sponsored

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
What are you not finding? I have had zero problems finding quite a bit for the Ranger.

OP
OP
RecoilOperated

RecoilOperated

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
ICU Nurse
What are you not finding? I have had zero problems finding quite a bit for the Ranger.
There is a decent amount of stuff for the Ranger but not nearly as much as for other brands and still very little comparatively for the F-150. Companies like AEV, CBI Offroad, Relentless Fabrication, Victory 4x4, Ironman, etc. all primarily focus on Toyota yet also offer a decent amount of products for Colorado, RAM, or Nissan but little or nothing for Ford.

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Well thatā€™s because there a whole lot more Jeeps and Toyotas off-road and pretending to be off-road. I wish there were more options for us, but I donā€™t disagree with their calculus.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Might have something to do with it appearing on 2019 and then the crud hit and put a dandy damper on most ā€˜nonessentialā€™ manufacturing. So with that in mind I would say the selection thus far for us is pretty acceptable.
Sponsored