First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
Anyone have wheels that are close to the magnetic grey? Looking to get a set with more aggressive offset for bigger tires without rubbing/having to use spacers. Looking to match as best the MG fender accent I have on my blue ranger, currently like how the sport wheels match.
799D35E6-37C8-4794-97DF-A571E497CEB4.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jbroke

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
Find wheels you like and powder coat them.
Really not looking to spend extra money on top of what rims do cost to do so, but also just wanting to see if anyone has found some that are close to the magnetic color. Always hard to tell from online stock photos the shades of grey rims are.

FL.ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
A few different manufacturers make close to a magnetic grey but not exactly. I think the comment above is right. To get a true match you have to powder coat. The reason I still have my stock wheels.

OP
OP
Jbroke

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
A few different manufacturers make close to a magnetic grey but not exactly. I think the comment above is right. To get a true match you have to powder coat. The reason I still have my stock wheels.
Yeah, I've found a few that look close but like i said really not looking to spend around $1100 on rims then to spend more on top of that to change the color, wish they had OEM rims with a better offset.

FL.ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Yeah, I've found a few that look close but like i said really not looking to spend around $1100 on rims then to spend more on top of that to change the color, wish they had OEM rims with a better offset.
I just saw the Tremor package Ranger and it looks like they put the Ranger Raptor wheels on it but they look more magnetic then black. Check it out and let me know what you think.

OP
OP
Jbroke

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
I just saw the Tremor package Ranger and it looks like they put the Ranger Raptor wheels on it but they look more magnetic then black. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Those are nice, looks like they’re about flush with the 1” wider fender too.

bandit67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones 302
The Tremor Magnetic wheels stick out 1/2" wider than the stock FX4 wheels, for a total of 1" wider stance.

I like my wheels, but want a slightly wider stance, so I have been thinking about adding 1/2" spacers. I would need to get new ARP wheel studs to replace the factory studs.
I also want to keep my towing capacity, and figure a half inch spacer with longer studs would be a good way to keep it safe, since the spacers that incorporate studs alongside the holes for the stock studs are not recommended for towing or serious off-roading.
Haven't yet been able to find specs on the factory studs, so may need to order 1 Ford stud so I can figure out which ARPs to order.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Close enough...Fuel Shok Anthracite...
IMG_6579.JPG

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with you Sid, Anthracite was the way to go. I really dig those red centers you have on yours.

20190816_155358.jpg
They were black...a little custom paint work is all it takes...
Sponsored