JPuff

First Name
Jamil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD
Hey everyone,

So I have a Ranger XLT 4x4 and I’m looking at adding the FX4 skid plate to my truck. Called up parts & service at my dealership and was told that they’re not sure if the Ranger has the proper mounting to be able to add the skid plate. Has anyone done this before and knows for sure whether it’s possible?

Appreciate any advice
Sponsored

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Scroll down and there are 2 threads about this :like: "Skid Plate" and "FX4 skid plate on a 2wd Yup!".

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hey everyone,

So I have a Ranger XLT 4x4 and I’m looking at adding the FX4 skid plate to my truck. Called up parts & service at my dealership and was told that they’re not sure if the Ranger has the proper mounting to be able to add the skid plate. Has anyone done this before and knows for sure whether it’s possible?

Appreciate any advice
Its really disheartening when a Ford tech can’t tell you something so basic. Would be a pain in the ass to have an assembly line with different frames for holes for something as simple as a skid plate.
Alright mini rant over

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
I like my air dam damn it. Do they make the rest of the skid plates in black to match the ones on the front of the sport 4x4