First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
I don't know if it is related, but I get offers every couple of months in snail mail to take an extra $1000 off a F150 or $750 off any other Ford vehicle minus the Raptor or any Roush/Saleen vehicle.

Crismac

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger XLT, 2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Railroad Conductor
Does the $750 incentive also stack on top of Ford's X Plan pricing? If so, that could mean you can get the 2019 Ranger below invoice.
Incentives can be used with the X-plan. The tricky part is all the exclusions in the fine print. I know that I got one incentive with my 2015 Mustang preorder.
Hmm, I am getting the X plan (Supplier Discount) with my truck, I guess I will see if I get it or not.

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
yes, it is good with x-plan.

AirForceGuy

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FCA
I need one of these coupons! I can get X Plan or Costco, and this extra $750 would be awesome. Ford... Are you lurking here?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I need one of these coupons! I can get X Plan or Costco, and this extra $750 would be awesome. Ford... Are you lurking here?
No one from California seems to have gotten an incentive. I think it's region specific (Midwest & South).

AirForceGuy

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FCA
No one from California seems to have gotten an incentive. I think it's region specific (Midwest & South).
Huh. I'm a Minnesota resident, maybe I'll resubmit for "updates" on ford.com with a different email (and MN zip code).

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4

I have received 2 of them. I wish I could share one with you, but they are specific to the individual.The email states "Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. Must redeem using original offer. No duplicates accepted."

What I think may trigger receiving the email is to go to the Ranger site on Ford.com: https://www.ford.com/trucks/ranger/2019/, click on the "Get Updates" button on the top right of the page, fill in your information and submit. The last time I did that, I received the email with the $750 incentive the very next day.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I don't remember how I stumbled onto it, but I got the offer via Facebook. Had to click on some link and it how shows up in Facebook under "My Offers". I don't remember where/how I got that first link though, I only know it was NOT via email, even though I'm on Ford's mailing list. If I click on the "offer" link in the posting, it says it is "not available.right now". Maybe it was a posting on the Ford Trucks facebook page?

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
search for it on facebook, I get daily offers for $750 there.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have received 2 of them. I wish I could share one with you, but they are specific to the individual.The email states "Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. Must redeem using original offer. No duplicates accepted."

What I think may trigger receiving the email is to go to the Ranger site on Ford.com: https://www.ford.com/trucks/ranger/2019/, click on the "Get Updates" button on the top right of the page, fill in your information and submit. The last time I did that, I received the email with the $750 incentive the very next day.
Done that got nothing.

I don't remember how I stumbled onto it, but I got the offer via Facebook. Had to click on some link and it how shows up in Facebook under "My Offers". I don't remember where/how I got that first link though, I only know it was NOT via email, even though I'm on Ford's mailing list. If I click on the "offer" link in the posting, it says it is "not available.right now". Maybe it was a posting on the Ford Trucks facebook page?
Can you forward the link?

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I actually got one on November 9th via email. Not sure what I did that triggered it besides maybe signing up for the drive tour and entering to win a Ranger.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase