Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4X4
Occupation
Retired Caterpillar, Inc. Senior Quality Engineer
No the fit was dead on.
Thanks, Mike. I went into Amazon and put that DZ part number in and it said it would not fit a 2020 ranger. Not sure why it said that based on your feedback.
Sponsored

orangegrower

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Shelby GT350 - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Thanks, Mike. I went into Amazon and put that DZ part number in and it said it would not fit a 2020 ranger. Not sure why it said that based on your feedback.
I just double checked the part number and that mat fits my 2019 perfectly. I guess Amazon has not updated their database. As we all know there is no differences in the 2020 MY.

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just double checked the part number and that mat fits my 2019 perfectly. I guess Amazon has not updated their database. As we all know there is no differences in the 2020 MY.
Mike, I have the Line-X spray liner in my truck and want the rubber mat to keep things from sliding around. Do you think your mat would still be a good fit with the Linex liner?

orangegrower

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Shelby GT350 - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Mike, I have the Line-X spray liner in my truck and want the rubber mat to keep things from sliding around. Do you think your mat would still be a good fit with the Linex liner?
Yes I have the spray in bed liner in mine also. Works great for keeping things planted.

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes I have the spray in bed liner in mine also. Works great for keeping things planted.
I see I can get it at Stage 3 Motorsports for $88.95 with free shipping. I think I can also use a $10 off coupon to bring it down to $78.95, but I was thinking I saw somewhere on this forum that Stage 3 is not a place to do business with. I don't remember why though.

k1w1t1m

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I went with a stall mat from Tractor Supply. It took a little cutting to get it to fit but at 3/4" think it will take a beating. It was $40.

deton8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2008 F150 Foose Edition, 2006 Pontiac GTO, 2004 Buell XB12S, 1995 Yamaha TW200
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking I saw somewhere on this forum that Stage 3 is not a place to do business with
I ordered a Wilwood TC6R big brake kit as well as some other parts over the years from Stage 3 for my F150 and never had any issues. I'd order from them again. They also do coupon codes.

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered a Wilwood TC6R big brake kit as well as some other parts over the years from Stage 3 for my F150 and never had any issues. I'd order from them again. They also do coupon codes.
I ordered the mat from them today after talking with them on the phone. I don't know when I will receive the mat as it is on back order. They seemed really decent on the phone.

dnymud

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Supercrew 2wd
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered this 5 foot bed mat (Part No: KB3Z-99112A15-A ) for my 2020 Ranger a little over one month ago at my local dealer and am still waiting for it to arrive. My dealer says it is on back order with no promise on delivery. Have any of you had any luck purchasing one of these through you dealer recently? I would not think a rubber mat would be that hard to stock.
I purchased one at my dealer the first week of January. They had the mat in stock.

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered the mat from them today after talking with them on the phone. I don't know when I will receive the mat as it is on back order. They seemed really decent on the phone.
Stage 3 must have gotten a few of these mats in as they shipped mine two days after I ordered it. I paid a little over $78 with free shipping.

harringtondav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2014 Dodge Dart Aero DDCT
I ordered this 5 foot bed mat (Part No: KB3Z-99112A15-A ) for my 2020 Ranger a little over one month ago at my local dealer and am still waiting for it to arrive. My dealer says it is on back order with no promise on delivery. Have any of you had any luck purchasing one of these through you dealer recently? I would not think a rubber mat would be that hard to stock.
I don't know what the bed mat costs. And if that's what you want, it doesn't matter.

I purchased a full box liner "Bed Rug" from Real Truck. $439. The feature/benefits are listed on the site. I'll be using it in a few weeks to transport some nice furniture, and won't need pads and blankets. I keep my 80# tool box in the box, and it slides easily out to the tailgate.

Used Piston

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2 Super Cab
I ordered the bed mat a week before I picked up my truck in November. Five weeks later and a 4 hour round trip to another dealer, I had my bed mat. My local dealer where I ordered the mat was helpful in locating the mat. I suggest having your dealer do a search of other dealers. It's great quality and worth finding.

Gus Villalpando

First Name
Villalpando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew
not sure how much you paid for it, but I found this dealer for much cheaper, not sure about stock on hand, though

https://www.lascoautoparts.com/oem-...nger-bed-mat-with-logo-5-5-foot-kb3z99112a15a