First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Zach@granger will this deal apply to 2023 orders?
Yes, we will do the same deal on 2023 Rangers as well. The ordering banks just opened up for those.

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
Zach@granger Question about price protection on order (with Granger) just going to build next week.

My window sticker just became available. Is the Ford price protection only on the MSRP increase (+$480) or also on the increased destination fee (+$200)?

Looking forward to seeing your dealership in September or October depending on shipping timeframe.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Zach@granger Question about price protection on order (with Granger) just going to build next week.

My window sticker just became available. Is the Ford price protection only on the MSRP increase (+$480) or also on the increased destination fee (+$200)?

Looking forward to seeing your dealership in September or October depending on shipping timeframe.
You'll pay the price that you signed when you ordered it.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Just curious, but how do taxes work for out of state purchases. I live in Louisiana, would I have to pay taxes there in IA and then again in LA?

ter240

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat, Tremor
Occupation
Self Employed
Just curious, but how do taxes work for out of state purchases. I live in Louisiana, would I have to pay taxes there in IA and then again in LA?
No taxes in Iowa. They charge for a tranport tag and then you pay the taxes in LA when you register the vehicle.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Many of our Rangers are starting the building process and we are getting more excited to see them hit out lot!
Check in with our ordering team to get your order in! We are offering 3% under (excluding the Raptor, and are out of allocation for this year)

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Many of our Rangers are starting the building process and we are getting more excited to see them hit out lot!
Check in with our ordering team to get your order in! We are offering 3% under (excluding the Raptor, and are out of allocation for this year)
Thanks Zach. So what does that mean that you’re out of allocation? Does that mean that I cannot custom order a Raptor this year?