John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Ford liner. It added 4 weeks to the process last summer. I wouldn't advise paying for it; my doesn't peel like the video but it is thin and they didn't finish spraying it all the way to the tops of the bedsides. It gets thin enough to see the paint on the bedsides as they get near the bedrail. Not worth the $ unless you need to roll it into the financing. Otherwise, it's a 100% don't buy option.
Sponsored

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
When I got the ranger I inquired about the Ford bed liner. The sales guy pulled out samples of rhino, ford, and linex. I ended up going with linex premium. He offered any of them to be put in my payment plan but I just took it to Linex a couple weeks after I bought it.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Not sure I like them putting a decal on your back window. I'd be taking that off immediately after getting home.
Oh it came off right away. Hell I even took my SPORT 4X4 stickers off the sides of the truck. I like a clean look.

They put one in the lining itself too but it looks ok there and so not obvious.

View attachment 115411

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
Oh it came off right away. Hell I even took my SPORT 4X4 stickers off the sides of the truck. I like a clean look.

They put one in the lining itself too but it looks ok there and so not obvious.

View attachment 115411
the one in the lining itself is fine with me it looks nice actually but on the back window, hell no. I'm not a free advertising billboard

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing a hair dryer and some soapy water won’t fix. Removed the dealer sticker off my tailgate and the Rhino liner sticker off my back window.
Debating on pulling my Tremor stickers too. Like it clean, especially since my truck is black.

Foodieguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat (El Trucke)
Occupation
IT Guy and Former International Athlete
I just got done talking to my dealer and the salesman and the manager recommended I leave the spray-in bedliner on the order. They seem to think it won’t remain at 27 weeks. Idk. I guess if it doesn’t get scheduled after 6 weeks or so can I still remove it and speed it up?

Be careful about that, once you have a VIN you can’t change your order. Don’t wait too late to change it.

Brad-Dallas

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor - Black
Better change my order :) Can get this done aftermarket.
Get an aftermarket spray-in liner. Good ol' TOF liner matches my Tremor almost perfectly on the side step board. Surpised they didn't have it already.
Sponsored