2ford

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger
I heard of those threads but haven't followed them...why did people become concerned in the first place? I haven't smelled gas or noticed any dilution in my oil so I've never bothered to look further...guess I'm doing ok...?
The amount of gas in the oil lowers the viscosity making it out of spec per Fords 5 - 30 range, it increases the level in the crankcase to where the crank will aerate the oil which will damage engine components because of lack of lubrication because of the introduction of air. Count your blessings you aren't having to deal with this.
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
The amount of gas in the oil lowers the viscosity making it out of spec per Fords 5 - 30 range, it increases the level in the crankcase to where the crank will aerate the oil which will damage engine components because of lack of lubrication because of the introduction of air. Count your blessings you aren't having to deal with this.
When I change my oil, it's dark and thick (like used oil) so I'm guessing there's dilution going on lol...

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

I see you've been running back, and forth to your herb garden again Sid. :)

BTW, I'm happy to hear you've made 50K with no problems. I'm hoping I have the same luck with mine. The blend date on mine is 11/18, and is supposed to be delivered on 12/06.:turkey: Fingers crossed nothing throws those dates off. :fingerscrossed: My favorite saying these days is "I want my damn truck." I'm not used to being without one. :bandit:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I see you've been running back, and forth to your herb garden again Sid. :)

BTW, I'm happy to hear you've made 50K with no problems. I'm hoping I have the same luck with mine. The blend date on mine is 11/18, and is supposed to be delivered on 12/06.:turkey: Fingers crossed nothing throws those dates off. :fingerscrossed: My favorite saying these days is "I want my damn truck." I'm not used to being without one. :bandit:
Today...52,550 :p

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
LOL...If this was yours would you trade it in? ? ?
IMG_6582.JPG
Not even on my death bed, I would want to buried in it. There is only one thing missing that I can see. Where is the Gold Mack Bull dog hood ornament? :LOL: Finally got a good look at it without being blinded by the lights,.:thumbsup:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Not even on my death bed, I would want to buried in it. There is only one thing missing that I can see. Where is the Gold Mack Bull dog hood ornament? :LOL: Finally got a good look at it without being blinded by the lights,.:thumbsup:
Funny you mentioned that...I happen to have a souvenir from the Mack Anthem project...one of a kind 24 carrot gold plated bulldog...was meant for production but never made it...not sure I want to mount this on the Ranger tho... :p
IMG_6774.JPG

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Funny you mentioned that...I happen to have a souvenir from the Mack Anthem project...one of a kind 24 carrot gold plated bulldog...was meant for production but never made it...not sure I want to mount this on the Ranger tho... :p
IMG_6774.JPG
Maybe just set it in try on the dash.?

PLexo50

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Back in July I was washing my truck and noticed the windshield delaminating in the upper corner on the passenger side. Contacted the dealer where I bought the truck. They replaced it under warranty. Told me it was a known issue with the new rangers. I've not had any problems with my local dealership with any of my vehicles purchased from them. A good small town dealership.

20201114_205718.jpg
That almost looks like a design feature lol.

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
IMG_6774.JPG
I'm not far from the Mack plant in PA. There's a 6' tall one of these outside the front door!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Terryd

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Handyman
Back in July I was washing my truck and noticed the windshield delaminating in the upper corner on the passenger side. Contacted the dealer where I bought the truck. They replaced it under warranty. Told me it was a known issue with the new rangers. I've not had any problems with my local dealership with any of my vehicles purchased from them. A good small town dealership.

20201114_205718.jpg
Same thing happened to my passenger side window.