First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I cant wait to see the final version and not all these renderings. Hopefully the front lower valance area is different as I don't care for that in the renderings. It also sounds like it's going to be the 2.7 V6 twin turbo which I hope they figure out what's wrong with them as 13 have already blown up in the Bronco. lol

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I cant wait to see the final version and not all these renderings. Hopefully the front lower valance area is different as I don't care for that in the renderings. It also sounds like it's going to be the 2.7 V6 twin turbo which I hope they figure out what's wrong with them as 13 have already blown up in the Bronco. lol
Usually when there is a major defect it can be traced back to one shift making the part and that can be several hundred . 13 so far reported seems to be isolated incidents . Have they all been the same defect ? I guess I haven't been keeping up as I haven't heard about them .

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Usually when there is a major defect it can be traced back to one shift making the part and that can be several hundred . 13 so far reported seems to be isolated incidents . Have they all been the same defect ? I guess I haven't been keeping up as I haven't heard about them .
So far I haven't seen if they were all. from the same defect. Some were from the batch that sat on dirt mountain for months but some were just recently built. I don't spend a lot of time over on B6G anymore but they usually have any important threads at the very top and haven't seen anything there.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Rendering, schmendering. I saw plenty of renderings of the NA Ranger way before it was available. I gave up thinking they were anywhere near accurate quite early - they were all so different. They were largely based on the ROW version and I thought the lights were way too big, made the whole truck look funny, and kind of changed my mind about buying the 5g when it would finally arrive. Well, when it was officially unveiled, it was way different than those renderings and I wanted one right away!

So, needless to say, I don’t put much stock in renderings. I‘m happy to just wait and see the real thing…if it is released.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Rendering is the way they keep the endless hype alive and you on a hook for a look. Don’t take the bait! Wait for the the real deal and then swallow hard when you see the price of the privilege to be in the seat
Sponsored