2020 Supercrew Ranger XLT OTD price in NY?

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saber XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone!

Glad I found these forums! I'm currently looking at purchasing a Ranger and trading in my BMW that I still owe money on. I'm looking for a Magnetic Grey XLT with the black package, and Trailer Package with the Sport trim (I dont know if this is a standard trim or not?)

What are people seeing for OTD pricing?

I'm not in a rush to buy, Just started throwing some feelers out there.

Thanks!
Sponsored

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
The best way to price one out is to build the truck you want on the Ford Build page.
shop.ford.com

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
just north of you in Glens Falls, i got out the door for around 35 on a 2020 xlt with sport package, tow etc, Nemer ford treated me very well you might give them a call. They have alot of rangers on the lot. and that 72 month zero financing is mighty enticing, otherwise good incentives from that. pm me if you want, i can give u the general managers name and number, he is a good guy.

OP
OP
ClamCakes

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
just north of you in Glens Falls, i got out the door for around 35 on a 2020 xlt with sport package, tow etc, Nemer ford treated me very well you might give them a call. They have alot of rangers on the lot. and that 72 month zero financing is mighty enticing, otherwise good incentives from that. pm me if you want, i can give u the general managers name and number, he is a good guy.
Great Thanks!

atowildcat

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hey everyone!

Glad I found these forums! I'm currently looking at purchasing a Ranger and trading in my BMW that I still owe money on. I'm looking for a Magnetic Grey XLT with the black package, and Trailer Package with the Sport trim (I dont know if this is a standard trim or not?)

What are people seeing for OTD pricing?

I'm not in a rush to buy, Just started throwing some feelers out there.

Thanks!

I saw almost that exact truck in CO with a 3700 dealer discount (not including local rebates of 2500). magnetic, sport, black appearance, tow, running boards, MSRP 39505

OP
OP
ClamCakes

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I saw almost that exact truck in CO with a 3700 dealer discount (not including local rebates of 2500). magnetic, sport, black appearance, tow, running boards, MSRP 39505
Awesome thanks for the info!
Sponsored