2019 Ford Ranger Sightings at Dealerships Tracker & Map

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XL Ranger 4x2 Supercrew.
Looks like Frontier Ford in Santa Clara, CA has at least one. Too bad I'm out of town 'till Wednesday morning as I suppose it could be gone by then.

peterb

FrontierFordLogo2.jpg

Great news Peter!

It's Kayla Wilson from Frontier Ford again. The 2019 Ford Ranger is finally here! Limited supplies available so please call (408) 557-6209 to set appointment. Be the first to drive!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Frontier Ford in Santa Clara, CA has at least one. Too bad I'm out of town 'till Wednesday morning as I suppose it could be gone by then.

peterb

FrontierFordLogo2.jpg

Great news Peter!

It's Kayla Wilson from Frontier Ford again. The 2019 Ford Ranger is finally here! Limited supplies available so please call (408) 557-6209 to set appointment. Be the first to drive!
That's pretty close to me. You must also be in the Bay Area.

ChrispyKC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport Escape SE
I have one here at work. I drove it a while last week. Decent fuel mileage and not a bad ride. Any questions just ask. Most other dealers should see them this week in the US. This one was scheduled to arrive tomorrow, we had a connection that hooked us up.

DSCN8526.JPG

DSCN8534.JPG

DSCN8536.JPG

DSCN8540.JPG

DSCN8541.JPG

DSCN8543.JPG

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's pretty close to me. You must also be in the Bay Area.
Yes, I'm in San Jose, well that's where I live. She just confirmed they have it and that it's a Silver XLT 4x4. Rangerdanger, go drive it:). If it's still there Wednesday, I'll go drive it too. I'm hoping Landmark gets one before I leave as the owner said he should get his this week.

peterb

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I'm in San Jose, well that's where I live. She just confirmed they have it and that it's a Silver XLT 4x4. Rangerdanger, go drive it:). If it's still there Wednesday, I'll go drive it too. I'm hoping Landmark gets one before I leave as the owner said he should get his this week.

peterb
I've already driven a Ranger so I'm hoping some pop up closer to SF. It's tempting though.

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've already driven a Ranger so I'm hoping some pop up closer to SF. It's tempting though.
I've not driven one. I ordered a pretty loaded XL from Sunnyvale and it's "unscheduled" per the Internet Sales dude there. I don't need it before say March so I'm good with it taking a bit of time but I'm anxious to drive one so I'm hoping this one sticks around. If not, I did tell the guy at Sunnyvale to let me know when his first one lands as I can always go there and drive it.

peterb

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've not driven one. I ordered a pretty loaded XL from Sunnyvale and it's "unscheduled" per the Internet Sales dude there. I don't need it before say March so I'm good with it taking a bit of time but I'm anxious to drive one so I'm hoping this one sticks around. If not, I did tell the guy at Sunnyvale to let me know when his first one lands as I can always go there and drive it.

peterb
Let me tell you a story about Sunnyvale Ford, I'm sorry if they are your local dealer.

When I first was debating about preordering a 2019 Ranger, I contacted them because they claimed via email that they would give me the "Costco price". Of course when I get there the salesman is very pushy, and starts trying to sell me a F150. He asked me a few times if I wanted an F150, but I was persistent that I wanted a Ranger.

The first thing we do is fill out a credit application (red flag #1), which I stupidly agreed too. He gets all my details, even going back and forth to the sales manager's desk a few times. Red flag #2 is that he doesn't need my driver's license or a cash deposit to order the Ranger. Red flag #3 is that supposedly "a few other people have ordered ahead of you", so I should expect to wait awhile.

Everything I now know about the ROVP program tells me he was flat wrong, and I have a strong suspicion he was eventually going to try to up-sell me into a F150 when my "preordered Ranger arrived".

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
Hopefully in Colorado this weekend.

Ron_W

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape titanium, 2013 c-max
Let me tell you a story about Sunnyvale Ford, I'm sorry if they are your local dealer.

When I first was debating about preordering a 2019 Ranger, I contacted them because they claimed via email that they would give me the "Costco price". Of course when I get there the salesman is very pushy, and starts trying to sell me a F150. He asked me a few times if I wanted an F150, but I was persistent that I wanted a Ranger.

The first thing we do is fill out a credit application (red flag #1), which I stupidly agreed too. He gets all my details, even going back and forth to the sales manager's desk a few times. Red flag #2 is that he doesn't need my driver's license or a cash deposit to order the Ranger. Red flag #3 is that supposedly "a few other people have ordered ahead of you", so I should expect to wait awhile.

Everything I now know about the ROVP program tells me he was flat wrong, and I have a strong suspicion he was eventually going to try to up-sell me into a F150 when my "preordered Ranger arrived".
Bought two Fords from Frontier Ford (C-Max and Focus) and one from Towne Ford in Redwood City(2017 Escape). Sunnyvale Ford was the closest to my home, but very turned off by them. Do they still tack on a couple thousand on all new vehicles? Very much old school high pressure sales approach. I friend of my wife was there looking at a used car for her son and had three salesmen trying to get her to close the deal. She finally walked out. Frontier changed ownership about two years ago.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bought two Fords from Frontier Ford (C-Max and Focus) and one from Towne Ford in Redwood City(2017 Escape). Sunnyvale Ford was the closest to my home, but very turned off by them. Do they still tack on a couple thousand on all new vehicles? Very much old school high pressure sales approach. I friend of my wife was there looking at a used car for her son and had three salesmen trying to get her to close the deal. She finally walked out. Frontier changed ownership about two years ago.
Sounds we have had similar experiences, very much the old school hard sell.

They had a new Raptor with a $20k market adjustment LOL